morning sunshine

I hear my alarm going off. My head is throbbing.

Today is Friday so tomorrow I can sleep in as long as I want. Yees. I get up and look in the mirror. I pull up my loose shirt and see the huge bruise on my side. Ouch. It reminds me of what happened last night. All I remember was being blindfolded and being told to drink something. It didn't taste very good. "Hannah!!" Ouch. My head is throbbing. "Yeah mom?" I manage to speak. "Honey hurry up school starts in 30 minutes!" Damn you summer school. I drag myself into the bathroom and get in the shower just to rinse off. I put on some yoga pants and a tee shirt. I slide on my nikes and throw my hair up into a ponytail. I grab my phone and earbuds and head downstairs.

"Honey what's wrong? You look terrible!" my mom says, worried. "I just couldn't sleep much last night." I lied. "Alright well grab you something to eat because we gotta get you to school."

I scarf down a protein bar and drink some water. I take some Advil to try to tame this killer headache. My phone buzzes but I ignore it. I'm too tired to answer. I get to school and go sit with Andy. "Oh damn. What happened to you?" he asks. "Don't asks about it." I say, rolling my eyes. My phone buzzes again and I silence it. School goes by pretty fast that day. All I could think about was going home and getting to bed.

I get home and go to the kitchen to get some water. I grab my water and head upstairs to my room to try to take a nap. I fall asleep for about an hour. I woke up then got into the shower to realize that I haven't checked my phone all day. I get out of the shower and unlock my phone to see 9 missed calls and 11 texts from Lexi and 3 texts from Andy

I call back Lexi. "Hey what did you need so bad haha." I asked. "Go check your Instagram right now Hannah." Lexi said with a scared tone. "What is it?" "Hannah I think someone hacked your account." She said, worried. I logged onto Instagram and went to my most recent post. It was a video that I never uploaded. It was a video of me saying "I want you Tyler" while licking my lips. "Omg Lexi I didn't post this!" I said as I deleted the video. "That's exactly what I thought." she said. "I'm still picking you up at 7:00 and we can talk about it more then." she said. I glanced at my clock and it was 5:30 "Um okay see ya." I said before hanging up.

My phone buzzed again. It was a text.
Don't say no to me again. ~T
So it was Tyler.

I look at the texts from Andy and he wanted me to call him. So I did. "Hey are you okay?" He said as soon as he picked up. "Yeah um I just wanna tell you something." I gulped. "Okay..." he said. So I told Andy everything.

I got into Lexi's car at 7 and we went off to the party. She asked me if I wanted to talk about what happened earlier and I said no. As soon as we get into the party I get pulled into a different room by Todd. "So I saw what you posted last night, who's Tyler?" He said. "Stop. Its no one." I said, pulling away. I walked around the party a little bit to find Andy. I finally found him out back. "Hey stranger!" I said, poking him in the back. "Hey there." he said, looking down at me. "So I've been wanting to ask you something..." He said, looking nervous. "Ask away!" I said, smiling.

"Would you want to go out to dinner sometime?" He smiled.
___________________________ooooooooh what's gonna happen next?? idk but keep reading😂😉
(sorry for the short chapter btw)