uzamaki strength

Naruto stood in front of the council, some glared at him, others remained impassive, but minato was trying not to laugh. Naruto had just informed the council he was going to be purchasing the Uchia clan district, and wants the uzamki to become a official clan. Hiashi looked at him angrily.

"Just because you are the son of the hokage does not give you the right to bring stupid request to the council, a child like you could never have that much money, and since one of you're supposed clansman never appeared your right to be a clan was shot down," he said hoping to send the child away.

"True, but with hinata being emerged into our clan, and zabuza and haku also joining my clan that puts us over the number of clansmen needed, plus I have plenty of money," naruto said dropping a bank statement on the table that showed he was richer then he appeared.

"Well it appears that you have everything needed now we must vote," minato said. "All for the uzamaki becoming a clan?" Minato asked. Every shinobi minus hiashi raised there hands. Plus a few of the civilian council members.

"Well it appears that the uzamaki will be joining us at the next meeting, will that be you naruto?" Shikaku asked.

"No it will be ashir uzamaki," naruto said.

"OK if that is all then this meeting is adjourned," minato said the council began to stand up.

"O wait I forgot," naruto began the whole council looked at them as he pulled a leaf head band out of his pocket. "Hiashi one of your clansmen will not be returning home for dinner." Then in a poof of smoke naruto disappeared. Reviling that they were talking to a clone.

~same time with real naruto~

As naruto and hinata were walking to there everyday meeting place they ran into konanaru and his friends.

"Hey you your the hokages son," he said.

"Yes and your the thirds grandson," naruto replied.

"Your going to train me," he said. Naruto just looked at him unamused.

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"Because I'm going to be hokage," he said hitting naruto then ran. Naruto looked unamused and slowly chased after him. When he rounded a corner and ran into a boy in all black clothing and war paint. He picked the child up by his clothing angrily.

"Hey watch it," he yelled.

"Put me down," konanaru said.

"No first I'm going to hurt you," he said

"But," the girl behind him began.

"No temari," he said about to punch the child.

"I would advise you guys stop," naruto said. The all black ninja looked at them.

"Why?!" He said naruto just pointed up at the redhead in the tree.

"Gaara!" Temari said. "We" she began.

"Shut up your both disgraces to out village," he said as konahanaru was dropped. Then gaara turned to leave.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked.

"Gaara of the sand you?" Gaara asked.

"Naruto uzamaki," naruto said gaara just nodded and jumped away.

~training ground 7~

As team 7 was sitting around waiting for kakashi to appear, when naruto, who was sitting in a slumped postion, shot his head up in a smile.

"Saskue we did it," he said at this saskue looked over in surprise.

"Hn?" He asked, naruto understood what it went. Should I start my part.

"Not yet," naruto said. At this mito gave them both wiered looks.

"Hinata how do you stand this," she asked her teammate.

"W-well n-naruto-kun e-explains t-things at his meetings," she said but this confused mito more. Just then a large puff of smoke appeared behind them.

"Your late," mito said darkly. Which made kakashi gulp remembering what kusina did the last time he was late.

"You see i was getting forms for your chunin exams," he said rubbing his head. Naruto gave him a wiered look.

"That makes sense?" Naruto asked. Which caused kakashi to sweat drop.

"Just remember this is your own choice, meet me at the academy seven o'clock Monday morning he said disappearing.