Chapter 29

We enter my parents room Adam, my dad, and my mum sat on the bed while I stood.

 "Come, and sit down" my dad said, and I shook my head. 

"No. I am alright standing" I tell him, he nods then looks at mum, and Adam.

 "Do you want to tell her or shall I?" He asked, I looked at mum, and Adam waiting for an answer but no one said anything. 

 "Adam here told us that the only way you will get to see the kids if you agree to marry him, your mum, and I have also agreed" he tells me, and I looked at them shocked.

 "NO. I AM NOT DOING THAT... I AM NOT GETTING FORCED INTO ANYTHING JUST SO I CAN SEE THE KIDS!" I yell, and my mum looked at me. 

"Kelly it's the only choice you have, plus Adam is a nice guy" she said, and I looked at my dad. 

"What about all that shit in the car?" I asked him, and my dad looked at me.

 "Well you didn't know what the agreement was when I did, I don't want you sleeping around when you have a fiance" he tells me, and I looked at them.

 "I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY HIM JUST TO SEE MY NIECE, AND NEPHEW. THAT'S JUST SICK, AND PLUS IT'S MY DEAD SISTERS EX YOU KNOW CHARLOTTE THE ONE THAT DIED!" I yell at them, Adam looked at me, and stood up.

 "Kelly if you don't then I will take the kids away. You will never see them again in your life" he threatens me, and I looked at him.

 "Fuck you. Do what the fuck you want" I say to Adam. 

My dad gives me a warning look, I just stuck my finger up at him, I can't believe that my parents agreed to this, and Adam came closer to me. I just looked at him with a blank look then  Adam got to me, and kissed me. I stepped away from him, and slapped Adam. 

"I am moving back in with Aidan, if you think I am marrying that dick just so I can see Reese, and Chelsea you are wrong" I tell them, and walked out if the house.

I made my way to Aidan's, when I got there Aidan answered the door, and he looked happy to see me.

 "Didn't I just get rid of you?" He asked me jokingly, and I smiled.

 "Yeah but I want to come back, and to stay permanently that's only if your okay with it" I say, and Aidan nods.

 "Come in" he tells me. 

I walk in then went into the living room, Keith was in the kitchen, and I walked up to him since he has his back to me so he doesn't know it's me.

"Who was at the door?" Keith asked thinking its Aidan he's talking to.

I wrapped my arms around him Keith tensed up then he turned around, and seen me which made him smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me while hugging me, and I smiled at him.

 "I am moving in" I say, Keith looked at me, and then to Aidan.

 "She being for real, she's staying permanently?" Keith questions Aidan, and Aidan nods.

 "Yeah she's being real. She's moving in" Aidan said with a smile. 

I was pulling away from Keith, and I's hug. Keith pulled me back into him then kissed me, and I kissed him back someone cleared their throat. We pulled away I looked at Aidan, I was about to speak "ca...",  but I was cut off with the doorbell, Aidan went to answer it, and comes back in with my dad.

"Kelly come home now you ain't doing this" he said, and I looked at him.

 "I am moving in with Aidan. I am not getting married to that fucking prick" I yell at my dad. 

"What are you talking about? When did you get engaged?" Aidan asked confused, and I shook my head while my dad spoke.

 "Adam told Kelly the only way she will get to see the kids if she marries him, Kelly said no. We started arguing, and then Adam kissed her then Kelly walked out saying she's moving in with you" my dad tells Aidan. 

I looked down at the ground because Keith was just kissing me, finds out not even two seconds ago Adam kissed me, and maybe my dads right I am a slut. I am currently in the room I sleep in while Aidan, and Keith are downstairs doing god knows what. My dad went home half an hour ago because Aidan threatened to call the police on him, I was siting on the bed going through my phone, I was going to call Alex but I decided against it, and just lay down when there was a knock on my bedroom door. 

"COME IN!" I shout, and  Aidan comes in.

 "What's up?" I asked him then  Aidan smiled at me, and sat down on my bed.

 "Keith told me that you guys had sex last night" he said casually, I nodded, and I don't feel awkward talking to Aidan about it for some reason.

 "Yeah" I tell him, and Aidan nods.

 "He also told me he told you that he loves you" he says, and I smiled.

 "Yeah.  I told him I loved him as well" I state to Aidan, and Aidan nods.

 "Why are you up here, and not downstairs with Keith for?" He asked me then I looked at my hands, and sighed at Aidan.

"Well because he thinks I am a slut, I mean Adam kissed me, then I come here, and kiss Keith" I say to Aidan.

I went downstairs when I heard Aidan, and Keith going to bed. I am sitting on the couch with my phone, I am just going through social media when I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I looked to see Keith, and he walked into the living room he just stood looking at me.

 "Kelly why aren't you in bed?" Keith asked me, and I looked at him.

 "I was just going" I tell him. 

I got up then made my way to my room, I got into bed when Keith comes in, and shuts the bedroom door before he gets into bed with me.

 "What's up Kelly?" He asked me, and I shook my head.

 "Nothing" I say, and Keith looks at me.

 "Your lying" he states, and I nod.

 "Don't you hate me?  Adam kissed me, and not even two minutes later I am here kissing you" I ask then tell him, and Keith looks at me. 

"You never kissed Adam back so why does it matter about him kissing you?" He asked me.