Chapter 27

We are walking to the waterfall so we can jump into the water Keith, and I were getting undressed. So we can jump in the water, I decided to go skinny dipping since there isn't anyone here except from Keith, and I. why not I thought so I jumped into the water, then Keith jumped in after me, Keith looked me up, and down.

 "Kelly your naked" he said, and I nod at him.

 "Yeah I know" I state. 

Keith smiled, then we started swimming when Keith came closer to me, I waited until he was close enough before I splashed water in his face, and swam as fast as I could away from him. Keith is a faster swimmer than me so he easily caught up, then he grabbed me which made me scream, and Keith laughed while I stood up.

 "It wasn't funny" I tell him, and Keith nods.

 "Yeah it was babe" he says while getting closer to me. 

I took a step towards him then Keith was looking at me with a smug look, he took steps towards me, and then kissed me. I kissed him back we walked out of the water, and went back to the tent. I got changed into one of Keith's tops then I put underwear on before I put my hair in a messy bun, and then walked out of the tent over to Keith. I wrapped my arms around him,and Keith turned around to hug me back.

 "Kelly aren't you going to put any jeans or something on?" He asked me, and I looked at him.

 "I am comfortable in what I am wearing" I say, Keith looked me up, and down then groaned which made me sigh.

 "Okay, if it's bothering you that much I will go, and put some jeans on but I am still wearing your top" I tell him with a bit of attitude.

I walked into the tent to put on a pair of jeans on when my phone went off, I looked at it there was a message from my mum, and I opened it.

*Text Message*

From mum
"Your dad, and I are coming home in two days."

To mum
"Okay."

From mum
"Adam will be coming over for dinner with the kids. Your dad, Adam, and I have came to some sort of arrangement...I need to go speak to you in two days."

I left it at that what kind of arrangement I thought to myself,  then went outside to see Keith who was lying down looking at the sky, and I lay down next to him.

 "What you thinking about?" I asked him, and Keith shook his head.

 "It's nothing" he says, and I nod.

 "Okay. My parents are coming back in two days,  Adam, and them have came up with some arrangement" I tell Keith, and Keith turned his head to me.

 "Did they say what the arrangement is?" Keith questioned me, and I shook my head.

 "Nope. I guess it's about the kids" I say. 

Keith nods then sat up, and walked into the tent. I sighed but just stayed where I was because I think Keith needs some space, I was looking at the sky,  it was starting to get dark because you could see the stars then I started to fall asleep, and before I know it I am sleeping. When I woke up I was in the tent, Keith was beside me sleeping, I looked at the time on my phone, and it's 3:30 am so I decided to go back to sleep.