Chapter 6

Laila's POV~

            I woke up to the someone shaking me awake. As I opened my eyes I immediately saw Pansy. "Wake up sleepy head or else we'll be late for breakfast." She said in a somewhat annoyed tone. I was dreading to go down to breakfast since I'll end up seeing Draco. Tears started to build up in my eyes just thinking about what happened last night.

       "Are you alright Laila?" Asked Pansy since she noticed me tearing up. "Yes I'm fine." When we made it to the Great Hall I decided to sit where some other Slytherins sit to stay away from Draco. I sat next to a girl with  black short wavy hair. "Hi, do you mind if I sit here?"

    "Not at all. I'm Rakel. You must be Potter's twin." She said shaking my hand. "Yeah but me and him don't see eye to eye at the moment."

     With in a few seconds a girl with straight light brown hair and blue eyes came and sat infront of Rakel saying " Hey Rakel, Hello aren't you Harry Potter's twin sister?"   She said looking at Rakel and towards me. 

     "Yeah." "Well I feel sorry for you. He's just so weird!" She says as she starts to eat her oatmeal. "Okay then. What's your name?" "Genesis Thornbry , Pureblood." Said Genesis drinking a glass of pumpkin juice.  

    I looked over to see a confused Blaise and Pansy looking towards me . I saw Draco infront of them. He didn't even look my way. I still having feelings for him but I must put them aside and move on.

     I then looked to my right and spotted a group of guys looked at me. Some had smirks on their faces while some had somewhat scared looks on their faces. I then got an idea.

     I got up from my seat and went up to the boys. "Hi." I said with confidence. "Hey there." Said a boy with black hair and green eyes with a smirk on his face. I sat down next to him and started to chat with him.

Draco's POV~

     I was sitting infront of Blaise and Pansy. They kept on asking eachother on why Laila wasn't sitting with us. "What happened?" Asked Blaise. "I don't know what your talking about."

    "Come on now I know something happened between you two. I'm your best mate for heaven's sake!" He said looking harder at me studying me for answers. "That's none of your business." I said coldly as I bit into the  apple I got from the bowl of fruits.

        I glanced over to where Laila was to find her talking with Theo Alazar . My blood boiled seeing the two of them mingling. I wanted to go up to him and punch his perfect teeth. I had to calm myself down. I had to stay away from Laila. I'm not worthy of her.

     I just want her to be mine. To have her be the one I spend my time with. I am longing to hold her in my arms and never let her leave. It then hit me like that. I am in love with Laila Potter.

End of Chapter

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry for not updating lately I've been very busy and I've also been having terrible writer's block. Bye!
Lovely_Slytherin-🐍