Character Sketches

Aparna seshan :- she is a Simple, sweet, traditional & kind hearted lady who lives in Mumbai from last 3 years with her elder daughter. She has two daughters but loves her elder daughter most and can do anything for her.

Nandini seshan :- she simple but hard girl to crack who is 24 years old & lives in Mumbai with mother since 3 years. she has younger sister whom she loved like anything but at present she don't know anything about her I would rather say she don't want to know about it. works in Malhotra fashion house as senior costume designer. She don't believe in love but Care's for her mother Aparna seshan most and can do anything for her.

Yash Malhotra :- He is a business tycoon who is known for his arrogant behavior but has soft Conner for his family and closed one's. He is an understanding and caring father of Manik & Mukti Malhotra & lovely husband of Nyonika Malhotra who lives in Mumbai with his wife.

Nyonika Malhotra :- She is a fashion diva a very positive attitude women and a cool, sweet, caring mom of Manik & Mukti Malhotra and wife of Raj Malhotra. She has her own fashion house known as "Malhotra Fashion House" lives in Mumbai with her husband.

Manik Malhotra :- A hot, rude and arrogant smart young boy who has soft corner for his family and friends and loves them like anything. He is in love with Nandini. He is 26 years old. He is great business man and musician too. He is co-owner of Malhotra industries and He has a musical band known as Fab 5. He is lead singer of band and plays guitar.

Mukti Malhotra :- she hot, sexy, bold & prankster. She is 24 years old and evil twin of Cabir. She is also a member of fab 5 and plays electric guitar. She is in relationship with Abhimanyu Thakkar since 2 years.

Cabir Dhawan :- He is cool, fun loving, smart young boy. He is 26 years old and he is evil twin of mukti. He is one of the partner of Malhotra industries as well as a member of Fab 5. He plays drums.

Dhruv Vedanta :- He is sweet & kind hearted, cool & fun loving boy. He is 25 years old. He is renowned interior designers and also one of the member of Fab 5. He plays guitar and he is married to Alya 3 years ago.

Alya Vedanta :- She is hot, sexy and fashionista young girl who is 21 years old girl. She misses her family but especially her Dolly di. She is also member of Fab 5 and plays key board. She loves fab5 as her family because she gets all the pampering from them. She is married to Dhruv Vedanta since 3 year.

Fab 5 knows about Alya's family. Nandini is workaholic since 3 years so she don't know anything about fab 5 band and all.