Ch.10 Announcement

Everyone applauded and stood up as Peter and Wendy held hands and faced everyone with smiles. The Lost Boys were cheering and Alice started to shed some tears along with Tinkerbell. Now married, Peter and Wendy joined everyone to eat as the fairies flew around and sprinkled their fairy dust around as everyone gasped with amusement. And soon it was for the cake as Peter and Wendy cut the cake together as the lime sugar scattered on the plates.

"Wow" Mrs. Darling said amused as she took a bite of the cake "This is really good cake."

"It's a Neverland recipe" Alice smiled "I also made some pies, there's strawberry, blueberry, coconut cream."

"Um, it seems that one of the boys is already eating one on them" Mr. Darling pointed.

Alice turned around to see Tootles eating one of the strawberry pies.

"Tootles!" Alice shouted as he froze with his eyes widen "Save some for the guest!"

"Sorry" he said with his mouth full.

"So you're really planning on living here?" John asked Wendy.

"Yeah" she said "I mean I can be with Peter and not have to worry about getting old."

"Lucky" Michael grunted.

"But just so you know, we'll be visiting every once in a while."

"Then you'll need to take some pixie dust" Peter put in.

"And uh-" Michael said "You guys will be visiting us right?"

"Of course" Wendy smiled "I don't want to not see my brothers."

"And another question, are you guys planning on having a child?"

Peter and Wendy stood there surprised as they faced each other.

"Cause I would really like to be an uncle" Micheal smiled.

"Well" Peter said as he turned to Wendy "What do you think?"

Wendy gave a smile as she turned to her brothers.

"We'll see" she smirked.

After a while, it was time for the bouquet toss.

"All you singles ladies get ready for the bouquet toss!" Wendy announced as as all the girls gathered behind her and got ready "Here I go!"

She then tossed the bouquet back as Alice caught it.

"Yes!" she exclaimed as she held up the bouquet "Yes!"

Wendy gave a laugh as Alice came up to her as they went into a hug. After a while, it was time for Peter and Wendy to make a speech. They got everyone's attention as they stood up.

"I just wanted to thank everyone for coming" Wendy said "I've always dreamed about marrying the right man with my family and friends along, and thank you all so much for making it come true."

"And I just wanted to say that-" Peter added "Even though I wasn't really suppose to grow up and fall in love, I did it anyway. I wanted to grow up so I can be with the girl I love, and I never regret doing so."

He then turned to Wendy.

"And I can't wait to spend the rest of our young lives together" he said "Falling in love with you was an awfully big adventure."

Wendy gave a smile as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"Uh, Peter, Wendy" Alice's eyes widen "Your shadows!"