2. Ethan's POV

*2 months later*
She's lying on top of me, her hands covering her breasts as she grinds up and down on me.

God she feels delicious inside me

I throw my head back as I feel myself reaching my climax. "Fuck, I'm about to" she creams as her orgasm rips through her chest making her pound. I stare at her six pack.

She's so hot and fit. I could Fuck her again if I weren't so tired. She's a good fuck.

Gray: Wake up dude we are going to be late

Me: I'm up

She makes me horny even in my dreams. Wait why was she on top? Since when do I let a girl take over me, it sure felt good in my dreams

I look at my phone and its 7:36 am She's probably asleep still

"Goodmorning beautiful don't forget to eat" I text her

Last week she fainted bc she hadn't eaten anything and it frustrates me bc I can't do anything. She lives 1,152 miles away from me and I can't have any control over her. I don't like not being in control.

an hour later she texts me
"Goodmorning handsome, I'm up and why so demanding"

Demanding. Yes baby. Handsome.

I smile at the text

"FaceTime me"

3 minutes pass and she doesn't, I start getting worried so I call her.

Me :"Hey there"
Her: "hello goodmorning again" you say
Me: "why don't you show me your face"
Her: "I look like a potato"
Me: "pls stop I want to see your face"

Her: "there"
Me: "AHH!
*I fake scream*
"you look like a sally salamander"
Her: "ETHAN"
Me: "I'm just kidding"
Her:"best be"
Me: "you look like a cute salamander"
she laughs in response
Me: "that's my favorite sound"
Her: "mine is your voice"

I let a big smile take over my face

She really knows how to make me smile

Me: "are you being romantic"
Her: "idk are you?"
Me: "yes I am"
Her: "same"
Me: "hey well I'm going to get ready to leave to the airport I'll ft you when I'm at the hotel room in Arizona"
Her: "yeah OK wait why not at the airport- wait nvm I remember, we are lowkey"
Me: "don't say it in that tone, you know why"

My face falls

Her: "yeah ik, I wouldn't want the Fandom to attack me"
Me:"they won't attack you"
Her: "ha you're not in the gc's so you don't know what goes behind the scenes"
Me: "I'm sorry I put you through all this"
Her: "you can tell me sorry later, you're going to be late"
Me: "fine, but eat and text me!"
Her: "why are you so controlling" She says giggling
Me: "oh baby you like it"
Her: "OK bye ethan"
Me : "bye, wait gray wants to say hi"
He takes my phone away
Gray: "HI REYNI OK BYE" gray hangs up immediately

Gray: She really has you Eth
Me: I hope I get to see her again soon
Gray: Why don't you buy her a pair of airplane tickets and bring her to one of the shows
Me: I have asked her, but she refuses. She isn't a gold digger at all.

I text her when I'm in the car on my way to the airport

Me: 10:03 "I'm on my way to the aiport"

10:05 No response?

Me: 10:17 "I'm about to go on, I'll text you when I land, please take care"

Am I being blown off ? Is she done with me? The discussion wasn't a real fight.

Me: 12:06 "I'm in Arizona"

10 minutes pass and still no response from her. I decide to call her. She doesn't pick up. Now I'm starting to worry, what if she fainted again. I call her again but she doesn't pick up. I put my phone down and look up at gray.

Gray: yup you're definitely tied down now
Me: She won't pick up
Gray: She's probably busy, she does have a normal life you know, she's probably out with friends.
Me: Friends? Guy Friends.

The thought ills me. Nobody can have her. She's mine and only mine.

Gray: Calm down.

My phone buzzes and it's her. I quickly answer.

"Where were you?"
"I had practice Eth"
"I was worried"
"sorry"
"why didn't you tell me?"
"well you are quite the busy person"
"I'm sorry you know me and gray are on tour"
"no yeah ik I understand"
"what's wrong, you uhh sound different"
"I umm- it's nothing"
"you hesitated tell me"
"I got the spot for the solo for competition"
"OMG THAT AMAZING"
"yeah it is"
"why aren't you excited"
"no yeah I am, it's just its $200 I don't have that type of money and plus costuming that's $300"
"don't worry"
"Ethan no, you won't"
"I can and I will"
"You do that and I'll stop-"
"Stop talking to me? Boy you know how to get back at me. OK then how can I help"
"Just it's fine"
"Look I'm sorry I put you through all this drama, I know there are fans who are hating on you bc i fav and rt your tweets i forget we are lowkey sometimes and bc your m&g has been the longest and I acted with you different, this is all my fault I got carried away that day, I didn't think it was going to cause all this drama. I'm sorry for making you lie to your friends and parents, this will come to an end one day. Reyni, I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend, now I'm not asking you out right now but I'm just trying to tell you. Please hang on, I know it's hard I hate putting you through this, but I really like you and I want to be with you and I want to make your life better"

Did I really just say that?

"Ethan I-"
"Just please let me pay this for you"
"I can't let you do that, you've done for me enough. You payed my phone bill bc my parents wouldn't when I lost my job, You keep me happy when times are hard for me Thank you! I'm happy enough you choose me to be your girlfriend, if you pay for me I'll feel guilty for taking advantage over you"

She makes me crazy, she drives me insane why doesn't she just take my offer. This girl is in possible.

"No nothing of that, it's not like that, you're not a gold digger, nothing close to that"
"Ethan please just don't do it for me, it will make me feel worse"
" Reyni please- "
he gets cut off by gray who is telling him Alex is going over
"you have to go Eth bye, we can talk about this later"
"No, if we are going to be official one day might as well tell all my friends now"
"Ethan why do you do this, you make me feel so flattered all the time, I know I don't tell you this as much as you do buy I really am grateful you are almost mine"
"You're making me blush stop stop"
"gosh why can't I be serious with you, you even make me laugh through the phone"
"promise me one thing"
"What eth"
"I can go see you at your competition" "of course you can, I just don't know if it's a good idea, what if a fan sees you and it causes causes a big seen, you'll ruin the whole competition"
"Don't worry I won't"

Do you guys like it so far?