I didn’t hold a grudge against her; I just didn’t like her. I never did. It had nothing to do with the fact that she slept with my boyfriend.

Ah, whom am I kidding? It had everything to do with that.

         “Yeah, Greengrass. She was a boneheaded bint. I never even liked her, she was just hot. Before her there was Jasmine, you know that pretty little sixth year blonde in Slytherin?” yeah, I knew her too. She was Coinneach’s girlfriend; they had been going out for quite a while now. When had the Caleb been with her?

         “That ended pretty quickly though, she cheated on Co to be with me, but then she realized she actually liked the guy. So she dumped me.”

         “Are you kidding me? Does he know about this?” I asked, I suddenly felt terrible for him. I knew how horrible it felt when someone cheated, except I hadn’t actually been cheated on. I just thought Ron had cheated on me with Lavender. But when we actually talked it through I realized it hadn’t been like that at all. It still tore me up seeing them kiss both during our sixth year and earlier this year.

         “No, we decided not to tell him anything, she didn’t want to hurt him.” He snorted, as if he thought it was a dumb decision.

         “From what you just told me, I’d say you are quite the lady killer.” I winked. Most girls would probably be disgusted by that, and wouldn’t even want to talk to him in fear of being hit on, but I really didn’t care. I knew about Draco’s past with girls and that was probably just as bad, if not worse.

         “Sure,” he shrugged, “It would be nice to be with someone who actually cared about me.”

         “Do you have anyone in mind?” I asked curiously. He sounded so genuine. Maybe I could help him find the perfect girl? He was pretty sweet, I was sure I could find someone for him.

         “Kind of, but it would probably never happen. She’s way out of my league.” He sighed as we stopped walking. I hadn’t noticed where we had been walking, but suddenly we stood on the main street in Hogsmeade. I didn’t know why we had stopped so I looked at Caleb for an answer.

         “Did you know him?” he asked, his eyes fixated on something on my right, I turned to look and stared right at the picture of my late friend. Fred looked happy as always on the picture, waving at me.

         “Yeah,” A sad smile spread on my lips as I caught the eyes of his twin who stood inside the joke shop. George opened the door and ran outside, tearing me away from Caleb, giving me a big hug.

         “Hermione! How are you? Haven’t seen you around for the longest time, where’s Malfoy? Did you finally ditch him?” he joked, “Already got a new boyfriend?” he continued when he noticed Caleb by my side.

         “George! I can’t breathe!” he let go of me immediately, “This is Caleb Green, a friend of mine.” I introduced him. The guys shook hands.

         “Were you one of the guys who kept running after my sister?” George asked, and a grin spread on Caleb’s face.

         “She’s cute, I'll give you that, but no. I weren’t one of those guys, I don’t think my friends in Slytherin would’ve approved of me running after a Gryffindor.” He answered. George looked at me again.

         “What is it with you and Slytherin boys? If I didn’t know better I’d think you liked them better than us?”

         “Oh shut up. Have you heard from Ronald lately? I miss him.” I said and I meant it. I miss my redheaded friend; I hadn’t seen or heard from him since the night I returned from Australia. He had been avoiding me completely, all I knew was what Ginny heard from him and Harry, and that wasn’t much.