Chapter 2

We arrive at the cozy wood cabin, which rests peacefully away from the highway. Theo gets out of the driver seat, and meets the elderly couple by the picturesque home. I stand and take in the beautiful scenery. The mountains at this time of the day are a beautiful misty grey, and the sky is full of huge grey storm clouds. "Come on in for a beer, then we'll figure out where to fish before it starts to rain." Walt says invitingly.

We all gather inside the doorway of the comfortably furnished cabin. An adorable old lady greets us. "Well hello!" The granny says warmly." It's lovely to meet you all, I'm grandma Rachel." She finishes. "My name is Theo, and this is my best friend Alex," Thomas begins. "We were just helping Walt and Lynda out with fly fishing." He finishes."Well, if you are good to go, Theo, I'm going to stay here and rest up." I say. "That sounds good to me." Theo replies. "Alex and I will have plenty of time to chat!" Grandma Rachel exclaims warmly.

After Theo, Lynda, and Walt figure out where to fish, they all open a beer and start to talk about what flies to use. Grandma Rachel, who keeps talking about how Theo and I should be an item, asks me if I want a cup of hot cocoa. It being a really cold day, I gladly accept the offer. I'm also have a weakness for a good cup of hot cocoa. As she starts to make the hot cocoa, the trio starts to leave towards the door. Thomas looks back and shouts, "We should be back in a couple hours. Have fun!" I roll my eyes at him. While Rachel makes the drinks, I go and fetch my phone. No service. I don't think twice about it, because the signal in the mountains is always terrible.