Dominatrix

Chapter 1 - Logan

"Logiiiieee.." I pretend whine in the phone with excessive innocence.

"Baby, I got called back to finish this song. You know how..."

I sigh dramatically, cutting my fiancee off. "Baby, it's our anniversary... we'll miss our dinner reservations and..."

"I really am sorry, baby. I promise - I promise to make it up to you when I get home." He puts such emphasis on the word tat I can't help but forgive him.

"Oh, you have no idea!" I tell him matter-of-factly, not wanting him to catch on to the fact that I do understand why he has to stay and work. He makes a noise and I can almost see him squirm. Good. Let him. That will make my plan even better.

"Eve, I'm so sorry.."

"Yeah-yeah... just focus on recording and try to get home before midnight... I'd like to spend just a little bit of our anniversary together..." I know I'm mean, but it will all be worth it. "I'll call and cancel our reservation." I sigh.

"Baby...I..."

"Will work fast and come home before midnight? Ok. Perfect."

"I love you." Logan says to me with a little sad voice that melts my heart away.

"I love you, Logie. Now come home as soon as you can, ok?" I melt a little. What? I may want him to boil in his own stew, so to speak, but I do need him to focus on work.

"Ok, baby. Gotta go now. They're calling for me."

"Ok, bye baby."

"Bye, love." Logan ends our conversation and I smirk looking down at the phone, running to our bedroom to get everything ready as I have no way of knowing just how much time I really have when he's recording.

Three hours later I hear the front door opening. It's a quarter to eleven. Logan has kept his promise of coming home today. I smirk, put my 50 Shades away under the bed and grab my new black leather crop.

It's the last touch to my cute little shinny leather outfit: a perfect, tight corset that's pushing my boobs just right to make them look, oh, about 3 sizes bigger and my waist 2 sizes smaller - yes it is a bit hard to breathe, but sacrifices have to be made; a sweet, tiny leather thong that's so slim it's almost slipping in between, well, you get the point - it makes my ass cheeks perkier and my step just a little happier, I can't even explain it; the whole thing is finished up with a pair of knee high, laced up, spike heels boots that make me feel so beyond sexy and, of course, the absolute mandatory blood red lips and deep dark smoky eyes.

I know Logan is very likely to have a heart attack as soon as his eyes will land on me. And if he survives that, the special little surprise I have in store for him, will definitely get him over and done with. I feel so smug.

"Eve." Logan calls out from the hallway.

"Bedroom." I call out, trying to keep back a giggle and not break character.

I can hear him walk up the stairs. He opens the door slowly and a shitload of deep red carnations. I almost gasp at the sight knowing their meaning, but I manage to keep composure and remain in character, while patiently waiting for him to finally enter the bedroom already.

When I say nothing Logan pop his head in the door. His eyes search for me, finding me stand by the side of the bed, crop gently slapping the palm of my hand. His jaw drops and his eyes widen.

"E-Eve?" He stammers out.

I slap the crop against my bare palm. It makes a loud noise but it really doesn't hurt. Maybe stings, but it's pleasurable. Logan gawks and steps inside of the room somewhat resembling a zombie. There's a noticeable bulge forming in his pants. I hold back a smirk in favor of an assertive, demanding demeanor.