Orphanges

(AN - The girl on the left is 8 year old Sky, the girl at the bottom is 5 year old Haliey and the boy at the top is Sebastian or Seb for short. Imagine Seb with glasses.

Riley POV

We reach the orphanage when Farkle and I decide for 3 children, two girls and one boy.
"Come on Farkle I wanna meet them!" I squeal happily. He laughs and runs with me. We open the door to see a lot of children. To me none of them stand out, that is until I can see a young girl singing happily. I point her out to Farkle and he nods.
I walk up to her and she smiles.
"Hi my name is Riley and this is my husband Farkle, what is your name?" I ask her.
"My name is Hailey, I am 5." She replies.
"Shall I tell you who you remind me of Hailey?" Farkle questions. She nods eagerly.
"Riley. You remind me of Riley. You are exactly like her when she was young." She looks at me and smiles widely.
"Would you like us to adopt you?" I ask her. She hugs me and whispers "Thank you Mama!" My heart warms at that.

Farkle POV

After Riley picks her up, I look around and see a girl around 8 or 7 looking at us. I walk up to her and she looks to the floor.
"Hi, what's your name?" I ask her.
"I don't want to tell you? You might laugh." She replies.
"Mine's embarrassing as well. If you tell me yours, I will tell you mine." I say hopefully. She looks at me and nods.
"My name is Sky." She says. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
"I love it." I say.
"My name is Farkle Minkus." I say chuckling. She giggles and hugs me. I hug her back.
"Thank you daddy." She says. I hug her a little tighter and give her a piggy back ride. She squeals as I lift her up. I walk to Riley and smile.
We both walk to the boys area and see a young boy being picked on.
I walk up to the bullies and give them a look, they walk away. I lift the boy to his feet and he says.
"My name is Sebastian, I am 4 years old and like science." I laugh at that and reply with
"My name is Farkle over there is Riley, my wife. I am holding Sky and Riley is holding Hailey. I like science too." He smiles and shakes my hand and walks with us.
We sign the papers and they give us some information about our children. Luckily, they aren't allergic to anything.
We take them to the bus. Hailey is sitting on Riley's lap. Seb is sitting on mine. Sky is squeezed in the middle. Side hug my family and we smike at each other. Sky groans in disgust as Riley and kiss. We break away laughing causing everyone else to laugh.