Chapter 5

Word Count: 650

After the dinner was over you all said your goodbyes. Now you, Honey, and GoGo were waiting outside for your bus to arrive. While waiting you called Clarke.

"Hey baby what's up?" He sounded out of breath and tired. You replied, "Hi hon, I just wanted to let you know that I have been dragged into sleeping over at Honey's house. Did you go for a run?" Clarke loved running due to the fact he was in the cross country team in high school so it was not unusual that he would answer the phone breathlessly. "Yea, yea I went out for a run after Alex left. So girls night huh? Have fun babe, love you." You smiled, "Love you too, bye." You hung up the phone and looked over at Honey and GoGo who were both looking at you with looks of disgust. You shrugged, "What?" GoGo  pretended to barf in her mouth while Honey explained, "It's just weird seeing you with someone else that's all..." You sighed, "Well you'll just have to get used to it. I mean I'm still young I'm allowed to date other people, and maybe one day Tadashi and I will try again but right now I am perfectly happy with Clarke."

When you finished talking the bus pulled up to station. As you all boarded GoGo said, "Well if he was that good at sex you could've just said so." You blushed while walking past the bus driver who was looking at you strangely. Once you guys sat down in your seats you whispered, "Actually I haven't really, uh..." Honey raised an eyebrow, "You haven't done it yet?" You shook your head. She added on, "Not even with Dashi?" You looked down at you hands and shrugged, "No, When I stayed at his place Cass and Hiro would be there and when he stayed at mine we were always too tired to do anything." GoGo then asked (a bit too loudly in your opinion), "Does Clarke know your a virgin?" You harshly whispered at her, "Yes, and so does Dashi, I told them because I was scared the would wanna rush into it, now can we please not talk about it till we get to Honey's house people are staring."

GoGo raised an eyebrow and popped her gum and grumbled, "Fine..."

+++

You searched through your purse trying to find your keys. You sighed when realizing you left them inside of the apartment. You knocked on the door waiting for Clarke to answer. You heard a couple of pots banging and someone rushing towards the door. Clarke then answered the door still in his boxers and t-shirt with messy hair. You smiled at him, "You look ready to start the day." He smiled at you, "Yes. Yes I was just here. Waiting for you, hi honey." He leaned in and gave you a quick peck on the lips. You laughed and walked in past him to see the stove on with eggs cooking. "Hey hon, I'm just gonna through my stuff in the bedroom and I'll be right down." As you opened the door you heard Clarke run towards you and yell, "Wait no I-" you were speechless when you opened the door.

A girl. A girl struggling to get her pants on. A girl with messy hair. You quietly whispered, "Who the fuck are you." She smiled sadly and held her hand out, "Hi I'm Alex, I've heard so much about you." You looked down at her hand and looked back at Clarke and said the first thing that came to your mind, "We are so over."

+++

You say there packing your clothes. Clarke had left the apartment and promised not to come back til 10, but by that time you'll be long gone. You finished packing everything and headed towards the only place you knew you'd be welcomed.