One.

Run. That was my first instinct. I was separated from my step sisters Katie and Liz. The world-famous singer Todd Falls ironically fell off the stage. He climbed back up, escaping the crazed fans. Only to pass out on stage. His body guards carried him away as the fangirls tried climbing on stage to get to Todd. I ran, there were girls fighting other girls (Liz) and girls climbing on the stage like monkeys (Katie). So I bolted. I ran and ran. I'm so in trouble for leaving them unattended. Oh well, I'm always in trouble. I ran until the fangirls screams were muffled. I stopped to pant like a dog. I hate running. I look at my surroundings. Oh no! I'm in a dark alley. A dark suspicious alley! Great job Elle! Get out of there before you get killed! My conscience screams at me. Before I can run again, someone taps my shoulder. I scream but my mouths covered quickly. "Shut up before I get brought back inside!" A deep yet familiar voice whisper-yells. Him? Brought inside? So he isn't trying to kill me? Whew! That was close. "Will you not scream if I let go?" He asks. I nod. Why does he sound so familliar?! When he let's go of me I look at him. Its Todd Falls. No way. I stare at him. "Didn't you just pass out?" I question. He nods. "Yeah I came out here to get some fresh air." He says. I nod. Seems accurate. "Oh. Sorry. I can go." I say quickly. He shakes his head. "No. Wait. I, I like your company." He says. I look at him accusingly. He so did not mean that. "What? You're not freaking out from talking to me. Which is awfully weird, might I add." He says. I shrug. "Yeah I know. I didn't want to come to this concert. I was forced to go." I say, giving light details. He doesn't look fazed when I say I didn't want to be at his concert. He shrugs back. "Same." He says. "What?" I ask. "Same." He repeats. "W-why don't you want to be at your own concert?" I ask confused. "Why don't you want to be at my concert?" He asks. "Don't answer my question with a question!" I say laughing. He smirks. "Sorry. I just never wanted to become famous to begin with." He says. My mouth drops open. What!? "Don't tell anyone that ever!" He says quickly. I nod. "As long as you never tell anyone we ever met." I say. He nods. "Deal." He says. I smile at him. "You're actually not that bad." I say. "Thanks?" He asks. "You're welcome." I say with a laugh. "You thought I was a bad guy?" He asks. I shake my head. "No, its just my step sisters never shut up about you. I find it annoying. That's why nobody can ever find out we even met!" I say. He nods. "No problem. You don't tell any of my secrets, I won't tell yours. However you are pretty cool. We should text sometime." He says. I nod. "Sure." I say. We exchanged phones and I put my name as 'Crazy Fangirl😜'. He laughs when he reads it. "Okay. You're my crazy fangirl then." He says with a laugh. I read the name he put for his. 'Tiffany😵' I laugh. "Tiffany?" I ask. He shrugs. "In case your step sisters look in your phone. Oh its just a Tiffany. You can change it if you want." He says. "No its okay. I know a Tiffany so that works." I tell him. He nods. The backdoor opens. "Todd, you've been out here for twenty minutes. Are you okay?" A guy with a deep voice asks. "Okay, just one signature." He says. I play along. "Ohmigosh! Thankyou! This is amazing!" I squeal. "Five minutes Todd." The guy says and leaves. We laugh. "Perfect!" He says. "Okay. I gotta go. I'll text you, okay?" He asks. I nod. "Cool." I say. He leaves and I wander to the front of the building. Tons of fans are exiting the building. I mix into the crowd and look for Liz or Katie. I spot Katie and she looks mad. "Where were you?!" She demands. "Looking for you and Liz. I got lost in the crowd." I explain. She grunts. "Well.. Whatever! Let's find Liz and get home." She says. "Okay." I agree. I'm actually in a pretty good mood now. The whole ride home we listen to Todd's music. And I actually listen to it. He's not that bad. I pull into the driveway and the girls jump out. I pick up their trash and head inside, locking the car doors first. I head inside and toss the trash in the trash can. I follow the voices of my family to the living room. Liz and Katie are telling their mom about the concert. "Did you have fun Elle?" She asks me with a smirk. She's hoping I had a miserable time. I shrug. "His music isn't actually that bad. It was okay." I say. She looks at me disgusted. "Oh. That's nice." She says. Heh. I just ruined her night. "Okay well you guys had better get to bed, we have stuff to do in the morning." Amy (my step mother) says. But I know she's talking to Katie and Liz. They run off, talking about something. Who knows what. "Why are you still standing here? Goodnight." She says. I shrug and walk off. That's a first. She was talking to me too. What do we have planned tomorrow? A trip to the zoo where they say I look like every animal there. Or are we going to the mall so I can carry all their bags. I sigh. Whatever it is, it can't possibly be fun. I go to my room which is at the end of the hall from any other bedrooms. The stairs separate the bedrooms. Mines on the left, while the bathroom, Liz's room, Katie's room, and the parents room is on the right. I walk into the dark room and turn on the dim lamp. I quickly change into night clothes and take out my ponytail to brush it out. I run over to the bathroom quietly to brush my teeth. Then I run back to my room, shutting the door silently. I turn off my light and put my head under my sheet to hide the light of my phone. I also dim it. Hopefully I don't get caught. I put it on silent and text Todd.
Crazy Fangirl- Hey, I know its late so I'll try and text you tomorrow. It was really cool meeting you. Hope that doesn't make me sound too much of a fangirl! 😂 anyways, goodnight. Talk to you tomorrow.

I hope that sounds normal. I get a text back quicker than I'd expected.
Tiffany- Hey, no you sound like a normal person lol. Talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight.

I turn the brightness back up and delete my messages. Its a habit actually. I plug it into the charger and drift off to sleep.

Authors note:
Heyy guys!! Thanks for reading my new book. I think its off to a good start. I'm glad. Honestly I think this can go far with your help! The picture is how I imagine Elle. And no its not Cinderella, its short for Arielle. And yes she has two step sisters and it may resemble Cinderella. But trust me! Its not! Also give me feedback on the first chapter, and note that I continue to go back and edit it. So if you see a mistake I may have already seen it and fixed it. Okay thanks! Byee