Passion and Hate

Raven POV: "well that was interesting"I said to myself. "What was interesting Raven?" Alice said. I jump "where did you came from Alice?!" I said "I've been in here. So how was the photo shoot"? When she ask me that I could tell I was blushing like crazy. I couldn't help but think about that kiss. "Beastboy....." I said daydreaming about him. "What about Beastboy? And your a blushing mess Raven" Alice said laughing a little bit. I put my hands on my face trying to hide my red face. I was embarrass a little, from blushing so much. "um nothing happened!" I said. Alice raised an eyebrow "I doubt that. But I'll find out when the pictures get in the magazines." she said "Oh azar! Now everyone will know Beastboy and I kiss!" I said, face palming myself. "Wait.... You and Beastboy kissed!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! YAY!! BBRAE!!!" Alice said all happy. I put my hands over her mouth "Shhh!! And bbrae?" "Yes bbrae! Thats you and Beastboy's ship name!" Alice said still happy. "So you ship Beastboy and I also?" she nodded "so what's mine and Robin's ship name?" I ask "its Robrae. Don't get me wrong Robrae is cute, but Bbrae is life!!!! I ship Robstar more than Robrae, no offense though" she said "Robstar? Let me guess that Robin and Starfire's ship name?" she nodded again. "hmm interesting.... I should go change and talk to Robin" I said grabbing my clothes thats wore before. "So what did you think about the kiss?" Alice ask. I started to think about that "I hate to admit it but it was amazing! I just feel guilty, you know?" I said. I really did feel guilty. Like I'm dating Robin, but then I kiss Beastboy and start to like him. Now I'm tore between two guys! "Yes I know Raven. But you better hurry up and decide who you like more" I sighed "thats the problem I don't know who I like more! I just got free from my father and being able to feel emotions! I don't know how to react to this kind of situation! I'm extremely new to this!" I said. I really didn't know what to do. My communicator ring, it was Beastboy. "What is it?" I ask "Well um Robin had already left. So I was wondering if you want to go in the limo with me to go back to the tower?" he said "Robin left already?! You know what Beastboy go without me. I'm still getting dress and I'm talking to my friend Alice now. And I don't want you waiting all night on me okay" I said. "okay well see ya later Rae Rae" he said waving. I rolled my eyes "Bye BB" I hung up. Alice was just smiling at me "what?" "Aww you gave each other nicknames" she said, I rolled my eyes "whatever Alice it was just a nickname" I said still putting on my clothes "yeah but when he calls you that you usually tell him to stop calling you that. And this time you didn't but you called him a cute little nickname!" she said all happy. "You seriously need help Alice" I said shaking my head, she laugh "I know I do! Now hurry up and change, so you can see your boyfriend and side boo" I rolled my eyes again and flicked her off, she laugh even harder. I hope Robin isn't too mad.

Beastboy POV: Since Raven said she didn't want to go back to the tower with me, I didn't ride the limo. I just turned into a bird, and flew back to the tower. When I got inside I saw Cyborg working on his arm and Starfire feeding silkie. "Hey dudes! Whats up?" I said waving. "Hey BB!!" Cyborg said. Starfire put silkie down and walk over to me "Greetings Friend Beastboy!! Um where is Friend Raven?" when she ask that Cyborg got up. "yeah where is Raven? Robin said she was coming back with you?" he ask. "She said she was still changing and that she was talking to her friend. So she told me to go without her because she didn't want me to wait all night for her" I said. "oh, well I hope she gets here before it gets too dark." Cyborg said. Both Starfire and I nodded. "Friend Beastboy do you know why Friend Robin is the set of the up?" Star ask worriedly. I got confused at first, she still didn't understand the English language yet. "Um star don't you mean upset?" she nodded "well I'm let's just say something happened when we were doing out photoshoots..." "And what had happened at the shoots of the photos that made Friend Robin so angry?" Star ask, I could tell Cyborg wanted to know why also. "well um-" I was about to tell them, but I had got a text. It was from Shawn, he had sent me the photos. Well that was fast. I kept on looking at all of them. We did a great job for our first time if you ask me! Then I finally got to the picture where me and Raven kiss. I scratch the back of my head "well um how about is how you why he is mad" I handed Cyborg my phone. Him and Starfire gasp. "Yeah.... But don't get any ideas! It was just for the photo shoot and-" "And nothing else" Raven said finishing my sentence for me. We all look at her "Hey Raven!" "Greetings Friend Raven!" "Hey Rae!" We all said greeting her, hopefully she didn't get the text. She rolled her eyes "hello and I got the text from Shawn... I have to say we did an amazing job! But anyway where is Robin I need to talk to him" she said "He's in the training room" Cyborg said. She nodded and teleported. "Well thats was the awkward right?" Starfire ask confused. We nodded "yep it was Star"

Robin POV: When I left the set, I went straight to my dressing room and change. How could she kiss him!?!?! And why did people want them together? I'm dating Raven not Beastboy!!!! I don't care if Beastboy likes Raven, she is mine!!!!! And will always be mine!!! I changed clothes and got in the limo and left. I didn't care if the both of them was going to get mad because I left without them. I just need to get out of here. When I got to the tower, I saw Cyborg and Starfire eating some pizza. "Hello Friend Robin!" Starfire said "Yo Robin! You want some pizza? And where's BB and Raven?" Cyborg ask. I got mad when he said their names "Don't even mention them!!!! I left them at the studio! I couldn't deal with them anymore! Let's just not talk about it right now. I'll be in the training room if you need me!" I said walking out the ops room. I went to my room first to change into my gym clothes and then I went to the training room. I started to punch the punching bag. Did she kiss him when I left? Why didn't she come after me when I left the set? Did she stay to kiss him?! Everytime when I was thinking about everything, I would punch the bag harder. I knew if I punch even more it would break but I didn't care, I really need to get my anger out. Raven is my girlfriend! MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! And Beastboy is just jealous because I have her and he'll never get her. He should just get that inside his tiny brain that Raven doesn't want him!!! I was about to punch the punching bag again but I got a text. If it was Raven or Beastboy i swear I will smash my phone into the wall. Luckily it wasn't neither one of them it was Shawn. "I wonder what he wanted to talk about" I said to myself. I opened up the messages, it was all of our photos we took today. I started to smile but then my smile turned around real quick. I saw Raven and Beastboy's kissing photo!! I started to get furious! I threw my phone across the room and instead of punching the punching bag I punch the wall, which I made a hole in it. "DAMNIT!!!" I yelled punching the wall again. I didn't care if I was going to break my hand. I just can't with this anymore. Raven ran over to me and hold my hand before I could punch the wall again. "Robin! Stop! Your hand is bleeding!" she said looking at me, I turned around, because I didn't want to look at her. She signed and went over to the closet and grab the first aid kit. "let me see your hand" she said. I didn't move "please...." she ask. I sighed and let her see my hand. She started to wrap it up with bandages. "I saw the photos..." I said she gasp "Robin.......listen I never wanted to kiss Beastboy! I was gonna go after you but Beastboy grab my hand, turned me around to face him and kissed me! Sadly I kiss him back, but it was just for the photo shoot! I never wanted any of this to happen! I swear Robin, I would never cheat on you no matter what!" she said, I started to feel something. It was our bond, she was telling the truth, she was extremely sad. "I'm sorry too for overreacting" I said. I was about to kiss her but then the lights blew up. "Sorry..." raven said blushing. I laugh "its fine Raven" I kissed her.

Raven POV: When Robin and I was finished talking he went to his room to wash and change. I was heading to my room but then I saw Beastboy in the hallway. "Hi Rae!" he said a little bit nervous. I rolled my eyes and push him into the wall "Raven! What the hel-" I put my hand over his mouth and put his hands behind him with my powers "Listen Beastboy. That kiss we had was amazing! But I'm with Robin and I love him. I may have had feelings for you, but I have to put them aside. And I know you like me, but we just can't. Its not gonna workout I'm sorry. I hope this doesn't change our relationship...." I let him go then gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was blushing like crazy! "Goodnight BB...." I said and went to my room, leaving him speechless.