Holla [dangerous era]

[Michael is not famous]

[Key: Y/HC = Your hair color
Y/EC = Your eye color]

Michael's POV

I slowly make my way out of my home on 3547 Westwood Blvd.

"Ayo Mike!!" A man shouted waving his right arm in the air. I turned around and looked for the voice, revealing my friend Ernie. I jogged over and greeted them. "Wassup man!" Phill asks doing our 'dap'. "Nothing man was just about to go to my mom's house." I said.

"Man you stay at yo—"

"God damn look at those babes over there boys." Ernie whistles loudly.

All of the beautiful women turn their heads towards our group rolling their orbs and continue to socialize among themselves. They were definitely breath taking especially the one with (Y/HC) hair and (Y/EC) eyes. I suck in a breath as me and my friends gape of them some more. They're totally out of our league.

But it's good to try ain't it?

"Damn they sure are fine!" Henry bites his lip. "Yes, they are my brother." Phill chuckles doing his handshake with Phill who also laughs. "You see that chick over there?" Ernie asks pointing to the woman (you).

"Her? Idiota!" Tony yells enough for everyone to hear. "Damn man shut the fuck up! Yes her!" Ernie whispers audibly for us to now only hear. "You ain't gonna—" I say raising a brow.

That's us Ernie, Phill, Henry, Tony, and me. Ernie is the player type you know trying to get the girls and such. He can be reckless and a liar but he has a good heart. Now Henry and Phill are brothers literally. They both have a great sense of humor, and have a good brotherly bond but shit when they argue it's something else. Next we have Tony the Italian, he's the rude gentleman. That might not make sense but he's an ass when you first meet him. After a while that's where the gentleman part comes out, and in fact he's the only guy in group who's in a relationship right now.

"Hell yeah I am!" Ernie smirks licking his lips as he turns to glance at the woman again.

"You tryna holla? Bro she's out of your league, she's not gonna want you." Phill laughs as he crosses his arms. "Watch and learn fellas, I'm gonna get em' digits and ask her out." He salutes with two fingers, and walks towards the group of angels.

Your Name's POV

"You see that group of guys other there? They're totally staring at us." Mary mumbles placing her hands on her hips.

"So? Let them stare." You say giggling, resulting in a few other girls to join. "So anyway yall heard about what happened at that club around the corner the other day?" Jessie asks me and the other girls quietly.

"Oh my god yes! That was super crazy!" Lola squeals. "Woah what happen—" You say quickly before receiving a tap on the shoulder. You turn slowly as you see a man a bit older than you stand in front of your friends. You cross your arms against your chest clearly not interested.

"You smell like trash..." The man rudely interrupts. Your friends suddenly all gasp, causing you to glare at this unknown so called man. A distant bunch of giggles can be heard from a crowd of men, while they point, and laugh of what the man said you. "What? Who do you think you —"

"Can I take you out?" He finishes leaning slickly against a parking pole with one arm. Of course he couldn't take you out? The pick up line didn't even sound sweet, more like somebody who didn't know how to flirt. You roll your eyes and laugh. The man makes his way over to you and grins.

"How about tonight?" He suggests easily placing his hands into his pockets. You gently squint at him, pouting your lips a bit. "Hmmm, how about never?" You scoff placing a hand on your right hip.

There were no noise at that very moment. The man stood shocked; eyes wide and parted mouth. He must've never been rejected before.

Immediately the group of men begin to burst into laughter.

"YOOO OHHHH!!! HAHAHA!!" One hollered.

"BOY DONE TRIED IT." The other said.

"I TOLD HIM FELLAS, DIDN'T I?" Another snickers.

The man runs his fingers through his hair and groans in annoyance. Being beyond frustrated he rushes over to his group of friends.

Michael's POV

I guess she didn't like Ernie, so this is my chance. I skipped across the street and walk towards them. Stopping just right in front of them.

"Hello ladies, you all look wonderful tonight. I'm Michael Jackson." I introduced myself.

"Me and my friends couldn't help but notice you all from afar and I just knew I had to introduce myself." I grinned looking at them.

"Damn he's cute!" The girls comment among themselves. I chuckle quietly while standing with my arms behind my back.

"Now I know I've already said this but you all look so beautiful, especially you darling." I pause. "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" I finish placing kiss upon her soft hand.

"OOHHH! GET IT MIKE!!" The guys cheer. Ernie stood there shaking his head.

"I'm sorry about my friends." I laugh and turn waving towards them. "You know they share my opinion of you all." I say facing back towards the hurdle of women, causing them to all giggle.

"Thank you we're all flattered and my name is Y/N." She answers a bit flustered. Yes keep it going Mike.

"Y/N? What a lovely name for a lovely woman." I wink. She softly laughs before raising an eyebrow.

"Tell me Michael, how many women have you said that to now?" She questions smirking as she teases me.
I frown quickly feeling a bit taken back but shrug it off by chuckling. She sure is something, she ain't easy I like that.

I cough before asking the others sweetly, "Ladies, may Y/N and myself have a minute?"

"Of course Michael." One said before turning away and strutting towards the guys with the rest following her.

"So you're going to be a butterfly all night?" I ask leaning in towards her slowly. Her face twisted into a frown. The crinkling of the forehead between her eyes, a funny look in her sweet (Y/EC) orbs.

"What?" She asks perplexed.

Ah the reaction I wanted.

"You know, pretty to see but hard to catch." I uttered upon looking from her shoes to her face.

"Yes, I am then." She answered shifting her weight on her right leg. "How about tomorrow night just you and me?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"You'll have to win my affections." She laughs placing a hand on my shoulder.

I gave her a look while placing a hand on her waist before replying,

"Haven't I already?"

A/N: Thanks for reading should there be a part 2? Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! ❤️