Chapter1

Qing show  dayu he screen phone.
Dayu:New phone. Nice.U uncle bought for u?
Dayu pretend not understand.
Wangqi:Not the phone,the girl beautiful right.
Dayu:Ur new girlfriend?
Wangqi smirk.
Dayu dont understand the way qing think.He never stayed long in relationships. He changed girls like clothes.
Dayu:I do not knew what they looking at u?
Wangqi:Of course because i'm handsome and good at bed too.He show off.
Dayu:U pervert.
Qing smirk.Qing also not understand Dayu mind,for him loyal to one girl in young age such a waste.
Dayu:U already bang the girl.
Wangqi smirk.
Qing:Of course! 2nd time we out her asked me to accompany her.She so experience and lustful.She asked me 'bang' her many time.We doing it until dawn.
Qing show off.Dayu just smiled. He been with kiki for2 year and they never do it.For him kiss just enough.Kiki told him,she wanted waited until she married. Dayu respected her decision.
Qing: U and Kiki how? Still not doing it.Such a waste.
Dayu:I respect her okay.
Qing:Ok.. Ok..
Wangqi asked Dayu to join he and their friend hangout at new club.Dayu refused.He not like going to place like that.Noisy and alcohol smell make he headache. Wangqi still persuading him.Dayu think a while.Then he agree since it weekend night and kiki rejected to going out with him because she busy with her study. Dayu ride Qing bike head to night club.Dayu felt headache as soon he enter the club.They both joint their friend at top area.Wangqi offended coke to dayu and sit beside him.He eyes hunting for girl.Then one girl close to their table and asked qing to join her.Qing agree.Although he dance with the girl he eyes monitoring dayu.Dayu look enjoy chatting with friend. Suddenly Dayu face change.Qing realise it.He leave the girl and returned to their table.He looking at dayu looking area.They was Kiki with his friend and boys.Kiki dress sexy and besides her one boy hug he tight. They boy hand keep rubbing Kiki butt.They both look enjoy it.Then they walk away from the club.Qing drag dayu hand and they secretly followed them until they arrived at hotel nearer.The boy booked a room and kiki wait near the lobby hotel.Qing pretend to stand beside the boy to knew the room number.They let them lift up first.Then they followed them. Qing head to the room.He knocked the room door and straight enter the hotel room.The man only wearing towel while Kiki topless.Qing hold the man into wall while dayu asked kiki to going toilet and wearing her shirt.Qing beat the man badly. Lucky he,dayu stopped him.Qing chase the man out while he waiting dayu at lobby.Dayu mind rages but he calm himself. Then kiki step out from toilet.She sobered crying.
Kiki:I'm sorry dayu.
Dayu just silent. He stare kiki face.He caress she face.
Dayu:Why?
He gently asked.
Kiki not answer. She just sobering crying. Kikif elt guilty.
Dayu:We break up.I don't wanna see u again.
Dayu left the room.He appearance look he don't care,but inside his heart flood with tears.Behind him Kiki still crying and it more loud.She felt very guilty.
Dayu get qing downstairs and left the hotel.Dayu asked he to stop at mini market near their house and buy 2dozen an alcohol. Qing surprised because he knew dayu not drink alcohol.
Dayu:Can we hangout at u house.
Qing:sure.
It already midnight when they arrived at qing house.He uncle already slept.They quietly enter qing room.Dayu stopped qing from turn on the light.Qing understand he just turn on he study lamp.Dayu and he sit on floor and lean at end of the bed.Dayu open can and offended to qing then he opened for himself. He drink greedy. In half an hour he already finished 1/2dozen alcohol can.Qing stopped him. Dayu already drunk.He started blabbering. He express he sadness.Qing just listened.Then he felt Dayu head on his shoulder.Dayu felt asleep.He carried Dayu and laying dayu on his bed.Suddenly dayu clingy around he neck and kiss he lip passionately.He shocked.Then Dayu pinch he butt.He scream ticklish.He try to escape but Dayu hold he tight.Dayu tongue try to enter Qing mouth.Suddenly Qing pervert mind get naughty idea.He never kiss boy before. He let Dayu tongue enter he mouth and they french kiss.Qing felt excited then dayu open his eyes.Qing stunned.Then Dayu continued french kiss Qing.Qing felt something inside he body.He d**k stand hard.Coincidently dayu hand touch he d**k.He moaning excited without realise.He surprised with himself. He always joking with his friend grab another crotch before but he never felt excited and lustful like that.
Qing:Stop dayu u made me hard.
Dayu too drank to realize he action.He continued rubbing Qing d**k while kissing qing then he stopped. Qing relief but at same time he felt frusted.He almost climax.Dayu felt asleep.Wangqi laying beside him.He take long time to calm he desire.He take a deep breath.He looking dayu fatigue sleep. Then he felt asleep too.
Dayu wake up with headache.He whipping he lip.He had a weird dream yesterday night.He dream he kiss and play with qing crotch.He glaring qing beside him.He smiled and grateful had friend like qing.Even qing younger than him but qing always protector him if someone intention to bullies him.Qing size made they think twice. He heart felt sad but he decided to move on.
He step in qing bathroom and bathing to refresh himself. He still reminded the dream because the dream felt real to him.He wrap towel on he waist.
He step out from bathroom. Qing already woke up.He smiled when he saw Dayu looked fresh.Dayu take off he towel and wear clothes infront Qing. Suddenly Qing felt shy.He quickly turn he head to another side.He also shock with he natural action because they always naked and changed clothes infront each other before this.
Qing:u ok?
Dayu shake his head.
Dayu; I'm hungry.
Qing smiled.
Qing:We breakfast at my baby stall.
Qing walking toward bathroom,bathing and get ready.Dayu wait him downstairs chatting with he uncle.
After greet Qing uncle they both head to qing girlfriend stall.Qing felt nervous and he heart beating fast when dayu hug he tight.He started felt something deep inside his heart.