We weren't really that lovey dovey with each other but we still loved each other so much.

"Niall?" Bri asked me suddenly.

"Yeah Bri?" I answered.

"I'm bored." She stated.

I laughed at how she blurted out those words.

"Well, let's go do something then." I smiled as she sat up beside me.

"Like what?" Her eyes widened like a child anticipating Christmas morning.

"You'll see." I smirked, knowing she hates surprises.

She stuck her tongue out at me before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Aren't you going to grab a jacket?" I asked, worried about her.

"It's not even cold out Ni." She said obviously.

"Ok." I answered.

"Stop being so worried about me." She whispered, walking over to me and kissing my nose quickly before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the door.

I followed her outside and got in my truck, Bri getting in on the other side.

"So, where are we going?" She asked once we were both seated comfortably in the truck.

"Nice try, you'll see." I teased.

"Damn." She cursed under her breath.

I laughed whole heartedly at her.

"Why are you laughing?" She giggled, laughing at my laugh.

"Because I love you." I smiled, gently taking her hand in mine.

"I love you too." She smiled back.

~~~

After driving for about twenty minutes, we arrived at our destination.

"Oh I see how it is." Brianna stated, smirking as she got out of the truck.

"Yes. I, Niall Horan, challenge you, Brianna Pittman to a round of golf." I announced, looking over the greens.

She glanced at the first hole before staring back at me.

Her eyes pierced into mine as she got closer to me.

When her face was an inch away from mine she whispered, "You're on Horan." Before running away towards the building.

I chased her inside and found her standing at the front desk.

When I got closer I listened to the conversation between Bri and the young man who was working at the desk.

She asked him for a game for two and he nodded, punching something into a computer.

Seconds later, he said a total and Bri reached towards her purse but I grabbed her hand, still staying silent.

"Ni, I'm not letting you pay for me." She demanded.

But before she could stop me, I slapped the money down on the desk.

Bri glared at me and I quickly kissed her cheek, turning her frown into a smirk.

"Ok, but next time I'm paying." She said answering my pleas that I didn't even say.

I quickly thanked the man and walked outside with Bri.

I ran back to the truck and grabbed the golf clubs that I had put in the back before we left as Bri started up a golf cart and drove towards me.

I quickly loaded them up before hopping in next to her.