2

(Toudie in the media)

Mychelle POV

Next Day

"Yep, just fucking the shit out of her ." I told toudie through the phone . She was quiet for a while . "Did Erit have someone there?" She asked. I rolled my eyes as they filled with tears. I was quiet and looked up trying to make the tears stop forming.

"Stop crying." Toudie said through the phone. I looked around . "I'm not crying." I said bluntly. She made a noise and I raised my eyebrows. "Who with you?" I asked. She was quiet . "Hello?" I said then I looked at the phone and saw she had hung up.

Erit was probably calling her cause that's her boyfriend. My phone vibrated but I didn't bother to look I know it was the cheater. I went to Facebook and deleted me and his pictures.

"Why me? " I asked no one. "I'm pretty , and I'm smart. I'm still a fucking virgin." The I thought maybe it's because I'm not giving it up. This is really too much right now . He was such a sweet boy but I guess it was all a act.

"Don't fucking talk back to me!" My mom boyfriend scream as I heard a snack. I jumped at the sound and ran to my door. I slightly opened it and saw my little brother peeping out his door and then he walked out.

"No! Elijah! " I tried to whisper but he didn't hear me. He ran to her boyfriend and started punching him. "Go on lil boy!" He screamed at Elijah. Then he raised his hand to hit Eli. I ran but I was too late . He was laying on the ground crying .

I looked at her boyfriend then looked at Elijah . I ran to him and took him to my room. He was crying and a bruise was forming around his eye. My brother was only 3, this was way unacceptable.

"Stay here Eli." I said to him. He shook his head and started to cry. I held in my tears, this probably changed my brothers life. "I'm going to call the police Eli okay?" I told him and he got under my covers.

I walked out to where him and my mom was arguing. She was fucked up and bleeding everywhere. "You need to leave." I told him. He smirked. "Look at you trying to be grown. You 18 huh ? You wanna act grown I'll treat you like your grown" He said while walking towards me.

"I'm not weak like her , I will fucking cut you." I said holding my ground. "You need to get out NOW." I looked down at my mom who looked unconscious. I looked up and BAM! I was slapped to the ground. He got on top of me and tried to take my clothes off . I started fighting him back but everytime I hit he hit back. I was drained and couldn't fight anymore .

This can't be happening , I should of called the police first. My eyes started to close until I heard a gunshot. Her boyfriend rolled off me in pain. I looked up to see 3 police officers in my house . One ran to my mom and called for a ambulance and the other ran to her boyfriend and put him in cuffs .

I tried to get up but i didn't have enough strength. I touched my face and looked at my hand and saw it was covered with blood. Then I remember black.

•••••••

Zay POV

"Old man you really trippin right now." I told my dad as I followed him into the hospital. He was making me stay with him all day because I needed to help him out . "Officer Lewis, good morning." The nurse at the front desk said. My dad smiled and winked.

I groaned in disgust. "The mother woke up last night and her son is in the room with her , the daughter is still asleep. She was pretty banged up." She told my dad. I then got interested . "Did you test her for rape ? " My dad asked the nurse. She nodded "came back negative." Then my dad nodded and we walked towards the elevator.

"Your working a case?" I asked my dad but he shook his head. "We already have the person who did this." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Then why am I here?" I asked. My dad glanced at me. "Stop asking damn questions." He said . We got in the elevator and as it closed I looked at myself in the mirror .

6'3 Lightskin average boy. Sneaker head. Curly hair that sits on the top of my head. I looked at my outfit which was a White tee with ripped jeans and the Valentine 12s. Didn't dress to impress .

The elevator stopped and we got off and walked to a room where a lady was laying in a hospital bed with a little boy next to her . She was beat pretty bad I felt sorry. "Mrs Clemons?" My dad said and she looked up. So did the little boy. They were watching spongebob.

She looked at him with water in her eyes. "Please tell me my daughters ok? I tried to help her but I was too weak. Please ! " She said started to get louder and her machines started beeping . The nurse ran in and so did the doctor .

They told us to get out and took the little boy out the room and he just started at us. "Where is Mychelle ? " He said so clearly . I looked at my dad and he grabbed the little boy hand and we walked to another room where a girl was laying in the bed wide awoke.

The little boy ran to her and jumped on the bed. "Mychelle!" He yelled while hugged her . She sat up and hugged him back . It was kinda cute . So was she. "Omg Elijah. Are you okay?" She asked him tears streaming down her face. He nodded." I called the police." He said while smiling . She hugged him again and my dad left them alone.

"Last night we got a call from that little boy saying his sister was getting hurt by a strange man. He's only 3 years old. We get there and the man is your brother." My dad says to me. I jerk my head back. "Sam?" I stutter. And he nods.

I rolled my eyes. "It can't be him." I said as I crossed my arms. He shook his head and walked away. I walked out the hospital and got on my phone looking around to make sure no one was around to hear my convo.

"Hello? Aye Sam locked up." I said into the phone to my leader. It was a total silence and he hung up the phone. I signed and closed my eyes. I'm part of a gang but my dad doesn't know. He's a cop so I get most of my information from him. I hate betraying him like this but it's what I do.

CAST AUDITION!
• if you want to be in this book inbox me your features or someone you would like to be.

Just be patient it's about to get good