the L word

Chris POV

Tignan mo tong, babaeng to. Pag ako nagtatampo, maglalambing siya for a minute pero magtatampo din siya kaya in the end, mababaliktad lahat at ako ang manglalambing sakanya. This happens everytime. I smiled and shook my head.

I moved to her side and hid my face on her neck while I wrapped my arms on her waist and my legs on her legs. I kissed the side of her neck slightly, and she giggled. Yes, her weakest parts are waist and her neck. I didn't stopped at hinipan hipan ko pa siya sa leeg niya.

"I'm sorry, love. Kahit ako yung nagtatampo, ikaw nilalambing talaga eh. I love you." I whispered on her ear and kissed the top of her hair. She leaned on my chest and intertwined her fingers unto mine. And I know that time, kuntento na ako sa kung ano meron ako.

but fuck I'm still a guy! When I saw her only wearing her undies and her fitted sando na medyo kita pa yung flat niyang tiyan, nanigas buong katawan ko. Literally my whole goddamn body including my armor. I know I shouldn't take her for granted, but c'mon even just a little bit? I know I'm a jerk for lusting over my best friend pero sino bang hindi? She has a perfect body for crying out loud!

"No, Christopher Dela Rosa! Not now! Baka maramdaman ni Ynna, lagot tayo niyan!!"  nasabi ko na lang sa sarili ko...

As much as I want to stay beside Ynna, I cant. besides the fact that I can feel that it's slowly arousing, aalis na ako habang matino pa ang utak ko at di ako nakakain ng kalibugan.

"I have to go, Ynna. May maaga pala akong lakad bukas" I gently tapped her cheeks. "What already? Dito ka na lang matulog." and she pouted her lips. She fucking pouted her lips! Putang.... I silently groaned. I quickly stood up.

"I want to, bes. pero baka din kasi inaantay ako nila Manang. Bawi na lang ako next time." I smile at her at hindi ko na siya hinawakan o nilapitan at nagmadaling umalis. I know she's disappointed but I don't want to complicate things for Ynna. I want everything to be easy for her. Ayokong nahihirapan yun. Napa-palo nalang ako sa manibela sa sobrang inis.