Instagram

cecilia

cecilia.cherry: me when e!online tries to come at me. like honestly in the words of my girl riri "pussy to dry to be riding my dick like this" literally please my sex life is none of your damn business.
tagged: e!online
likes:89,357 comments:67,573

username: whore

username: queen!!!!!

username: honestly cece is trying her best and has admitted her mistakes and asked for forgiveness. please just leave her alone.

harveydent: username preach, i'm so sick of people harassing her for past aggressions when they were self destructive. she apologized to people who she didn't have to and people are still harassing her about it. e!online leave my best friend alone!!!!!!!!

cecilia.cherry: honestly i'm so done

chrisevans: harveydent tell it like it is m8

officallyelizabetholsen: so proud of my wifey whom i have only met once when she was literally 9 she has come so far and accomplished so much and not even shitty articles can take that away.

imsebastianstan: cece you're a cutie and i ❤️ you even if you are on the wrong team

tomholland2013: cecilia is literally a princess, she is a hard working, amazing and talented individual and e!online and everyone else needs to leave her alone

cecilia.cherry: tommy, babe i'm literally crying and thank you everyone else for sticking up and/or realising the truth. in other news I board my flight to jfk in 20 love you all and see you later!!!!!

iamsebatianstan: we will be there to pick you up in Atlanta tomholland2013

username: tom and seb are picking her up i cri

anthonymackie: this post is a beautiful mess

author's note: sorry this is so short. and i just got home which is why I'm writing this now, I was camping on the beach for a week that was wild anywho, I hope you all enjoy and like comment or message me if you wanna talk.