1

"Harry, come on!" Harry's mum yells from downstairs. Today is his first day of school, finally a junior. He quickly fixes his jumper and hair in the body mirror hung by his closet. He rushes to put on his black Vans before heading downstairs.

"How do I look mum?" He gives a little twirl to show his mum the full fit he chose, coming to a halt to see her smiling.

"Beautiful, hun." Harry smiles shyly at her and heads out the front door, she follows behind and the two get into her car. 

"Are you excited for your first day of school?" She says enthusiastically while turning the ignition on.

"Very. Niall and Liam are already there." Harry practically bounces in his seat. Niall is also a crossdresser, he and Liam have been dating since freshman year. The three go way back, they've been best mates since primary school.

When the school comes into view Harry practically lets out a squeal. He gives his mum a kiss on the cheek and hurries inside. Once inside the warm building and out the cold air he lets out a breath and his eyes search for his friends. Although it may be mid-August it's pretty cold today.

"Niall!" He yells over the chanter of people when he spots his friend and rushes into the blonde's arms.

"Harry!" He hugs him back, the two pull away moments later and see Liam standing next to them.

"Lima!" He chuckles and gives him a hug. Once they pull away, Liam brings Niall into his side and kisses his cheek making the younger lad blush.

Harry sighs sadly, wishing that could be him, under someone's arm, them kissing and holding him like he's their whole world.

"Harry... Harry!" He snaps out of his depressing thoughts and turns to look at his blonde friend.

"Yeah?" He feels bad for asking him to repeat himself, a small grimace on his face and his eyebrows knit together in the center of his forehead. He's playing with his fingers as he straightens his back to give his full attention. 

"I said that you look very pretty." He eyes Harry's outfit, a smile plays on his cheeks and he blushes under the attention his best friend gives him. Harry takes a moment to look at his friend's outfit and lets out a giggle.

"Same goes to you." He's wearing black, ripped at the knees, skinny jeans, and a light blue jumper like his eyes. Niall smiles back before winking at him, the two laugh before joining arms and heading to their first period, which, coincidentally the three have together. 

Once inside the classroom, they, fortunately, have a teacher who lets them pick their seats. Niall and Liam look at each other and grin taking the seats in the second row, Harry sighs and sits a couple of desk behind them where the only other available seats are. The teacher goes on about what they'll learn this trimester when someone stumbles in making all heads turn but Harry's who is busy getting out a notebook and pen from his backpack.

"Tomlinson, you're late. Take a seat next to Styles," at the mention of his name he looks up, "Harry raise your hand please." He raises his hand and a small lad strides to him. He flops into his seat and takes his red beanie off, his arms covered in ink. He looks older than him, heck, he looks older than the rest of the class. He must be a senior who flunked junior English, Harry snorts at the thought.