Shocking

When Charizard landed in the forest the first thought Ash was 'Time for the Forgotten Champion to return'. When Ash got to Pallet Town he went straight to Professer Oaks lab. When he got there he knocked on the door. "Hello who are you" "Ketchum. Ash Ketchum" " Ash your back" "Yeah Professer can my extra Pokemon stay here" "Yes Ash my boy" said the aging professor.  Then Ash left his extra Pokemon at the lab then left to the Pokemon center to sign up for the CBC. After signing up  he went to see his mom.
___________________________
On a boat to the Seafoam stood 9 people there was a 19 yr old honey blond with ocean blue eyes, her name was Serena Yvonne. Traveling with her was Misty Waterflower, Dawn Berlitz, May Maple, Clemont and Bonnie, Max Maple, Brock Stone, and Gary Oak. Max and Bonnie are going to the CBC contest. Everyone had a sad smile except Bonnie and Serena who were sobbing. The reason they were sad was because today was the day 4yrs ago Ash Kecthum was announced dead and 5 yrs ago he disappeared. All of Ashs Traveling companions grew close at his funeral. The only Original problem was that Misty and Serena got in lots of fights because Misty accused Serena of getting rid of Ash. But Now they are good friends. "Cheer up everybody" said Gary" It's Bonnie and Max's special Day". "Yeah cheer up" said Clemont." I know it's just today was the day he disappeared" said Serena and Misty together. Little did they know on that same boat to Seafoam Islands was Ash Kecthum.But that was when Serena bumped into Ash."Oh My Arceas I'm so sorry" said Serena "No prob" said Ash. But Serena wasn't listening she was looking into his eyes that's when she asked "do I know you" "I don't think so" said Ash. "Oh I'm sorry you just looked like one of my old friends" said Serena.Thats when everyone came over to see what was the matter. That's when Serena told them everything. They all walked away except for Bonnie who was brighter than most. The next thing she said shocked Ash " Hi there Ash how have you been....."