Imagine: [jimin - requested light smut]

Start from the beginning

He looked so sexy with his veins popping out of his arms and neck, with his thick muscles and thighs. You just wanted to jump on him but you remembered that he's most likely tired so you just went back in the kitchen to finish the ramen.

"Well you are a man child but you're mine, How was tour?" You asked excitingly hitting him.

"It was tiring and thrilling. Me and the boys had great moments I would say my favorite show was in Brazil though, it was a different experience... I just realized," Jimin says smirking pushing your shoulder towards the couch.

You stumble and fall on the couch.

"What is this?" He smiles tugging on your panties.

He was on top of you, face to face.

"Ugh how do you just now notice," you complain.

"Your beauty just blinded me,"

"Hahaha yeah very smooth," you push him off sitting up facing to the tv.

You cross your legs and put your hand on your head rubbing it in frustration. You feel kind of embarrassed.

"Okay, yeah I was trying to do something sexy-ish for you. I just haven't seen you in a really long time and I miss us together a lot and I know I look like a young child you know it was literally a freaking stupid idea".

You laugh putting your fingers through your hair.

"Yeah so ima go change," you get up walking away.

Jimin grabs you by your waist and pulls you to sit on his lap.

"You look sexy with or without lingerie. Seriously you look sexy right now do you know how bad I want to do this," he says running his fingers down around your hips to your lady place, placing them so softly.

"Or this," he says licking your neck.

You turn around and grab his head, forcing your lips onto his and you guys start making out.

He starts to lift his black shirt and you help him take it off, then push him down on the couch which causes you now on top of him.

He slides his strong hands into your panties and starts rubbing your clit.

You're moaning uncontrollably.

Your not really a moaner but Jimin just always seems to get you there.

He makes you forget you're even alive, sex with him is like you're on a different planet. Honestly, truly iconic.

You can smell the powerful scent of his cologne which is turning you on even more.

He takes his hands out and licks his fingers.

Then he put his lips to yours, tongue kissing you.

You run your hands through his head full of hair.

Knock knock.

You guys hear the door but continue to make out.

He then unbuckled his belt.

Knock knock

"Just fuck me," you say staring deep into his eyes.

He pulls down his pants and you see his hard big fella sticking up.

BANG BANG BANG.