Chapter 6: Scepter 4 Part 3

~Previous Chapter~

"You've forgotten me so soon Lieutenant or should I say Snake Woman" my smirk widened at her shocked face.

"Rei? Is that really you?" she asked still in a state of shock.

"Yeah it's me.......the famous Rei Kira.......Homra's Knight as people call me now" I smirked while looking at them.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"What do you want from me?"
I got ahold of my hood and pulled it further down my face. The Blue King walked towards me and stopped when we were a few metres away from each other. The Blue King or should I say the Fourth King is a tall man with messy, dark blue hair parted on the right and violent eyes. He wears frameless, rectangular-shaped glasses.

As the Blue King of Scepter 4 his outfit is quite similar to the standard uniform which consists of a high collared, long-sleeved dark blue trench coat left unzipped from the waist down; around it, there is a black belt with a gold coloured buckle strapping the two pieces of clothing together. Underneath his coat, he wears a white shirt with a unturned collar, dark blue pants and knee-high black boots with sliver metal frames. 

"There has been some rumours going around" he says while pushing his glasses up. I raise a dark eyebrow and tilt my head to the side with curiosity.

"What does this have to do with me?" I ask him while studying his clansman. He sighs in boredom and runs his thin fingers through his messy dark blue hair.

"I see you havn't heard of the rumours" he ignores my question.

"No I don't know of this so called rumour your talking about. Enlighten me with what this rumour is about and how it has something to do with me" I answer him while leaning against the wall.

"How would you know that it has something to do with you?" he asks. I smirk slightly and look at him.

"Well first you just confirmed it to me and second you wouldn't ask me if it didn't have something to do with me" my smirk widens when I see his violent orbs narrow slightly.

*Blue King's (Reisi Munakata) Point Of View*

"Well first you just confirmed it to me and second you wouldn't ask me if it didn't have something to do with me" she answers my question making my narrow my eyes at her choice of words.

I glance past my shoulder and look at Awashima-Kun as if telling her to take over the talking. She nods and walks towards where me and Kira are.

"The rumours that have been going around is that a group of cloaked people are looking for a demon wielder. The only demon wielder we know is you Kira" Awashima-Kun explains.

*Lieutenant's (Seri Awashima) Point Of View*

"The rumours that have been going around is that a group of cloaked people are looking for a demon wielder. The only demon wielder we know is you Kira" I explain to her.

"So what if these so called cloaked people are looking for a demon wielder. I might not be the only demon wielder around here and even if I was I wouldn't back down without a fight" she snaps while her body posture changes.

*Rei's Point Of View*

"So what if these so called cloaked people are looking for a demon wielder. I might not be the only demon wielder around here and even if I was I wouldn't back down without a fight" I snap at them while my body posture changes. I hear footsteps approach me. A warm hand all of a sudden was resting on my shoulder. I tear my gaze from the ground and made eye contact with Seri giving her a unreadable look.

"I would advise you to remove your hand from my shoulder Seri" I look at her hand that was resting on my shoulder.

"Why should I-" she was cut off by me getting ahold of her hand and removing it from my shoulder. I pushed myself from the wall making me go back to my original height and walked past the Blue King and the Blue Clan's Lieutenant.

"Wait Kira. Kira" Seri tried calling me but I ignored her and carried on walking back the the direction of the hotel I'm currently staying at.

'No ones able to defeat me, not even some stupid cloaked people that don't even know what they are getting themselves into' I growl angrily.