The Queen

Striking ran her claws against the smooth wall of the Thunderwings palace, her palace. She looked at the beautiful lightning sculpture.
"Queen Striking, we found them!" A soldier said interrupting Striking's thought. Queen was her favorite word now, she could still remember the day that she was crowned. Her mother was very weak and Striking saw an opening and killed her even though she was only four years old and years passed quickly after all her sisters challenged her because Striking still won without even trying that was the day she knew that family and true love were weak that is why she married the strongest soldier so their daughters would be powerful and power was the only thing Striking wanted. The Queen smiled and left and went to go see her prisoners, her hostages, her trophies.
Striking walked down the long, shimmering hallway that was studded with thousands of gems until she reached her throne. She sat their waiting for Stargazer and the animus's Winglet until a small soldier that wasn't familiar appeared in the doorway. He held five dragons by a long twisted chain.
Finally my power is here! My trophy! Striking thought to herself as she watched the soldiers and the prisoners disappeared down a corridor.

Sorry it is sooooooooooooo short! XD