Where is She

Two moons after Tsunami left the Kingdom Of The Sea...

The Queen sent spies and scouts to find the young dragonet but found nothing furious the Queen fought the Seawings with no mercy few retreated including,
Tsunami
Riptide
Moray
And 10 more, but they wouldn't be back anytime soon so they sent there fastest warrior, Stargazer's father Moonwhisperer, the Nightwing, back to the kingdom to tend to all the needs of the kingdom and nor Tsunami or Riptide go back yet because they had to many wounds to fly out into Pyrrhia without collapsing on right when they took of.
I'm coming Tidechanger don't worry I'll be home soon! Moonwhisperer thought sang. Don't worry I'm coming home.

In the kingdom...

"Riverstream, I am waiting one moon after Star's departure so your mother can tell you goodbye," Tidechanger said to the mopey dragonet was laying on a bed of coral, "if that's all right with you."
Riverstream's ears perked up at the mentioning of her mother's name, "Thank you Tidechanger, you have been so kind to these last few days," she hugged her as hard as she could.

But darkness was lingering in their happy kingdom getting closer and closer to finding Staregazer, little did they know they had just missed her and she was off to flying off to Jade Mountain to get an early start on her studies!