Chapter 11

Jessica's POV

I almost dropped off to sleep when the sun which was shining in my closed eyes was blocked by someone. I opened an eye and saw a man standing in front of me. I opened the other eye and sat up.

"Hello." The man, (who, if you haven't guessed already was clearly Dougie) said to me. He moved the guitar that was lying next to me and took a seat.

"H-Hi! What ar..." I stared.

Before I could finish, Dougie placed his lips on mine. I was shocked and my heart was racing. Was this really the most appropriate thing to do after what happened the last time? I wanted to pull back but I wanted to stay where I was. It was nice but awkward.

I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist. The moment was ruined by my phone. I sighed and answered.

"Bonjour?" I said in a fluent French accent.

"Hello. Jess? I just fancied having a chat." A 'friend' said down the line.

"Désolé, je ne parle pas anglais. Parlez-vous français?"

"What are you talking about?" she said, confused.

"Eh, désolé, je ne comprends pas." I laughed and hung up the phone.

"Do you want to get something to eat because..." I said to Dougie as my stomach growled viciously.

"Sure." He chuckled.

We walked hand in hand to the canteen. As we walked past people, I heard them all muttering and some fangirling. This was going to be fun. I felt everyones eyes on me.

We got some food and sat down at a table.

Lily's POV

Hand-in-hand, me and Harry walked to the canteen, I was starving to be honest. Me and Jess locked eyes and grinned at each other. Cue the mutters and Fangirling, we got some food and sat by Jess and Dougie.

"Hello", Dougie smiled.

"Hi", Jess smiled.

"Hey", I said, "Why are you two here?"

"Like I said, we wanted to see you both", Harry said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled a little as I blushed crimson. Jess laughed, I looked up at he. As you can tell, I didn't make an effort to look stunning; my eyes gave everything away even with make up on.

"Jess, you need to do a performance for us", Dougie told her, not forgetting their 'little' arrangement in the storage room.

Jess moaned, "Fine"

"Yeah whilst you do that, I can get you to paint", Harry said, poking my side.

"Do you know how much I get put off of painting when someone else is in the room?", I chuckled.

"Oh well", He smiled.

I looked over at Jess and Dougie, they were whispering to each other and giggling; at least I think that's what they're doing. I smirked a little and ate some of my dinner.

Jess's POV

"Okay, so, about this performance you're..." I said with a mouthful of food and even more on my fork. I swallowed the contents of my mouth and continued. "...going to make me do. I actually will be performing in front of an audience. So..... shall I ask someone to film it and you can watch it later?"

"Oh haha. No Jess, we're all coming to watch you. Even me, and I know what an awful singer you are." Lily said, winking at me.

"Yeah, we'll be there. Don't you worry." Harry added.

We all laughed a little, cleared our plates and left the canteen.

"So, what are we going to do?" Lily asked as we walked out of the building and into another.

We strolled across the halls, like two proper couples.

"I need to go back to our room actually." I said running off towards to dormitories. The other three followed me slowly. I entered the room and placed my guitar on its stand. Dougie opened the door and stood in the frame. The light from the window shone on him.

"So where are the others?" I asked as I rummaged around for some shoes.

"Common room, I think. What is this place? Hogwarts?" He laughed, taking a seat on my bed.

I took a seat next to him and replaced the sandles I was wearing with my decathlon pumps.

"Why are you putting those on?" He questioned, staring at my feet. I stared at them too.

"I.. I thought we were going out."

"Can't be arsed... Unless you wanted to?" He said, placing a hand on mine.

"Well, not really. Want to just chill in the common room with Lily and Harry?"

"Maybe later." He winked. He maneuvered himself so that he leant against the wall. I stood up removed the contents of my pocket and joined him. I layed in his arms and what began as a chat and a cuddle turned into a bit of a snog.