Chapter 6

Jessica's POV

Harry and Dougie kept convincing us to kiss and make up. Ha, fat chance. We're both way too stubborn for that. We're quite happy to just sit here and be mad at each other. Well... we're not but...

I've been checking my phone for the time for the past hour. It was 3:23am. Wait, 3:24am. It was 25 past 3.

"Why do I still have that someone will come and rescue us at..." I checked my phone again "3:27am?"

Dougie looked at me like I was mad. "You still have hope? I lost that the minute Danny and Tom had gone." he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "I might take another nap, y'know... pass time."

"Same." I said, curling up next to Dougie. I closed my eyes and I was gone.

Lily's POV

I woke up with someone shaking me, "Harry stop it", I murmured.

"You two need to make up. Seriously, me and Dougie are screwed, and you two are fighting", He sighed.

"But, I want to sleep", I moaned, opening one eye.

"Yeah, don't we all", He agreed.

"But, please! It's the only way can stop feeling hungry", I pouted

"Talk. To. Her", Harry ordered

"No"

"I'll wrestle you!"

"I'll win", I laughed, opening both eyes.

"I am determined to win, this time", He smirked.

"Ohh it's on!", I laughed. 

We began wrestling. I finally moved; massive improvement to my life. I laughed. Dougie opened one eye.

"What on earth are you doing?", He asked.

"Shh! Wrestling", I hushed him.

As we wrestled, we accidentally bumped into Jess. Who woke up her eyes wide, furious and full of hatred. We stopped wrestling and I bit my lip nervously.

Jess's POV

Was this on purpose? Or accident? I didn't care, I was too annoyed. I jumped up and glared at her.

"Go on then! Have a pop at me like you always bloody do when I wake you!" She shouted in my face. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, I was hoping that we'd just look at each other and walk away like in the films.

"Yes I will, because you're... you're just being an overreacting bitch" I retorted back.

"Well maybe I wouldn't overreact if you wouldn't do stupid stuff like...."

"Like what? Go on, say it. Like kissing a person? Seriously?"

"You always have to go and flirt with people though, don't you. You don't even know him. You don't know anything about him. And why? Because you're a slut. A stupid slut."

"Girls..." Dougie started but was interrupted by Lily swinging her arms out and hitting him in the face.

"DOUGIE!" I shouted and ran over to his side. I checked his face to see if he was bleeding or anything. He wasn't. I jumped up and walked fiercely towards Lily. She went to slap me but I grabbed her hand and twisted it round. I pushed her against a wall but she managed to release herself from my grasp.

Lily's POV

I laughed, "I think you have forgotten something, I almost have a black belt in karate", I smirked and went to slap her face, but went to her stomach and punched it.

"Lily, you little twat!", Jess breathed, clenching her stomach.

"I may be a twat, but I ain't a slut", I smirked.

I raised my arm to punch me again, but Harry dragged me away from her.

"Okay, by talking I didn't mean this", He said.

"Not now", I said.

I kissed his cheek and walked back to Jess. She turned to me and punched my eye. I flinched and grabbed her hair.

"Do that again, I'll break your knuckles", I hissed.

Jess glared at me, "Ha! Because you're such a bad ass!"

I glared at her, "Don't push me", I said, squinting as my eye began to bruise.

Jess kicked my shins making my legs buckle. I stood and leant against the wall for support. Jess looked at me before making my other eye black. I moaned in pain and kicked her shin as hard as possible.

She fell to the floor. I whimpered and slipped to the floor just as Jess attempted to stand up.