Chapter 1

Today is the second European Show of 5sos SLFL Tour in London. It's the 07.04.2016. I am where excited to see my best friends again after a long time. I will also meet the support Band Don Broco today. I don't really know them. I just listen to some songs and I really like them.
I am at the airport Frankfurt in Germany and I will fly to London in 30 minutes. I just scrolled through my Instagram and saw some pics from 5sos and also some fans that are there now. I heard that my Plane is ready to board. I just got in and put some music in my ears. 1½ hours later we landed in London. When I had my suitcase, I went out and saw Mick that picked me up to drive to 02 Arena. I saw some fans waiting for me at the airport. I took some pictures with them quick and talked to them. Than I had to leave.
I was actually really happy to see Mick again. The howl drive we talked about lot of things. When we arrived at the Arena, some fans saw me but I didn't had time to go to them we had to take the VIP enter.
When we arrived I can see Mickey and Calum. They where standing outside. Cal was smoking and they talked about random things. I ran into Mikey's arms. I was so happy to see him. He spin me around and than let me down. I hugged Callum too and asked if I can have the cigarette real fast. I know that smoking is not good, but sometimes I just need it. Michael don't like it, but he can't stopped me doing it.
We walked in and saw Luke and I said quickly hello to him. Then we arrived at the backstage room from the boys where Ash was. I was so happy to see him and hugged him so tight. I sat down at the sofa and start talking with Ash. An hour later we talked about music and also about Don Broco, he said that he want to introduced me real fast to them. So we went to there backstage. The were sitting there as a Band. I feel a bit shy and uncomfortable, but I had Ash with me that was really good. He introduced me to everybody, but I only had eyes for that 1 guy. He was really tall and had curly hair. He really had something special. I know that there will be something between us. Then we went back to 5sos room and continue talking.
--------------------------
This was the first Chapter. Do you like it? Then leave a like her.
Who is this Boy she saw. Do you have an Idea?

Did you were at SLFL? Do you like it?