All It Takes is 1 Night: Part1

∞Ana POV∞

So its been 2weeks since… those people have moved into the house. During that time my life has become more of a living hell then it already was; because of them moving in, Lil Len nd I were kicked out of our rooms nd now we have to SHARE the BASEMENT to make room for Denzel's kids. Ughh! Peaches, Denzel, nd his kids have been acting like a big ol' family nd treating me nd Len like some damn natural born slaves. We have to cook nd clean nd be nice while we doing all of that_shit. They even made us cook Thanksgiving dinner nd then the_bitches wouldn’t even let us eat any of it, budd I didnt even get mad at that cause I didn't want to eat with them anyways nd we bolted as soon as she locked us back in our "room" aka the basement. We spent that holiday with Diggy's family. We've known Diggy's family forever my mom nd Diggy's were best friends in college, so yea. When I was like 0-3 years old me nd Diggy were nemeses, but that was because we were bad toddlers, we used to slap Russy nd Len when they were 1. Hehe, but somewhere along the way we became besties nd we started to bring out the good in each other. I haven't told Diggy about Tynell nd Darnell moving in. Apparently, they're half brothers, isn't that just dandy! Yea I'm using sarcasm. Ughh, Darnell used to live with his mom, but she got a new job nd moved away to Maryland, so he staying with his dad… who's staying with us. Just a dandy ol' time ain't it? Sarcasm again. UGHH HELP! I hope no1 tells Diggy, he's been happy since he thinks Tynell has stopped tryna talk to me. I specifically told every1 on this damn earth not to alert Diggy of this information. Nd guess what… Darnell had the audacity to tell ME not to tell Diggy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with that kid; he treats me like the bad guy. Oh if you're wondering about Darnell's sister she's 19 nd moved with his mom. Right now it's Friday nd I'm in last period study hall which means, yea I'm in the auditorium with Dane, Zaona, Kiki, nd Hannah. Yea she's finally here. We're all just sitting in a small circle on the stage, while Hannah is standing up nd talking bout something, Idk. Oh yea tonight's that sleepover Russy's having nd Diggy is making me go. So yay… I guess? But UGHH those kissing dreams?! I'm getting them alot more… they seem so real too. I don't think I can handle this much longer. I'm gonna go crazy, nd the Lois Lane stuff I'm still faintly hearing nd I know it's not Diggy; should I be worried? I think if this keeps up I may have to commit myself.

Hannah: Ana? Chica is you listening?

I snapped outta my thoughts to see them staring at me nd laughing.

Ana: hmm? What?

Kiki: Hannah was telling us about how she was chasing Justin around with Mr. Calloway's turtle

Hannah: hehe yea thata teach his culo to put a pink paintbomb in my locker

They belted out laughing. I just sat there nd watched all of them.

Ana: chick you just mad everybody was calling you Uniqua from the Backyardigans

Everybody, but Hannah started to laugh harder.

Hannah: shut up he deserved that nd I'm taking Mr. FlufferNutterz (turtle) to the sleepover

Zaona: oh lord you gonna give that boy a nervous break down

Hannah: hmm? Thata be nice…

She shrugged her shoulders nd sat down next to me while we looked at her like she was crazy.

Hannah: besides ain't like it's my fault he's afraid of turtles

Dane: yes mami actually it is, remember the end of freshmen year

Hannah: ayee i passed fair nd square!

Ana: even tho' you sorta threatened the teachers into passing you we are not talking bout that… do you remember Justin started dating Alix at that time