My FamilyMy Familyy

∞Ana POV∞

Ana: WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN

Ughh; its… that woman i hate her.

?: ARIANA I KNO YOU_FUCKING HEARD ME GETCHA_ASS DOWN HERE NOW

Ughh; I irritatedly climbed outta my bed nd went downstairs to my aunt peaches' den. Oh i how loathe that_bitch. She was sitting on her couch in this room she claimed as her den. I didnt try to step inside i jus stood in the doorway nd knocked twice on the door frame. She looked back at me with hate nd then back at the teevee. Ughh she know she jus_fucking saw me. She was wearing this leopard print body suit with some bright red lipstick nd long, red, fake, nails that were so long they had to be twisted at the end. Peaches is a lazy, rude, greedy, nd spiteful 40 yr-old-lady with tha nickname of a fruit, her real name is Paula budd she hates it; she wears cheap black lace fronts(wigs), nd lots of animal print with that ugly_ass bright red lipstick. Blahh; she has evil beady little black eyes that could easily cut someone, her nose extends 2 inches out, her lips are very thin nd her face is all old nd wrinkly, she looks like a_fucking leather purse. Ughh nd on top of all that she has this big_ass mole or as she says "beauty mark" above her lip. She swear up nd down that she cute with it, budd eww she not; it has like 3 or more hairs in it nd i swear that thing is alive. We're biological related budd she hates me nd i hate her. Only reason she lets me live here is cuz the government gives her a check every month. UGHH I'm getting tired of waiting in this damn door way.

Ana: what do you want fruit lady

Peaches: listen_bitch dont catch an attitude or kick yuh little_ass out

She didnt even look back at me she jus spoke while waving a hand in the air budd still having her full attention at whatever show she was watching.

Ana: yea right you wouldnt dare miss that government check

She looked back at with a look a read as_"bitch dont make." I hate her so much.

Peaches: b¡tch jus start on dinner my baby Denzel is coming nd he's bringing his sons

Ana: man fuck_him he's a_fucking rapist

I really do suspect he's a rapist. He has all the signs of a rapist, hmm his sons are prolly little rapists in training.

Peaches: hoe_you jus mad men actually want me now start on dinner nd if yuh bitch_ass_make any rude comments or smartass remarks to him or his kids ima lock yuh little_ass in that basement again

Ana: ughh whatever

With that i left to tha kitchen nd started to season some chicken. Usually i only have to make food for us budd she having her weird perverted nd possible rapist boyfriend over eww nd he bringing his kids ND i have to be nice or i get locked in the basement for 7 or more hours. She has done that so many times, its dark nd cold down there. When she found out that i had gotten pregnant, she locked me down there for like 2 months, nd no im not exaggerating im dead_fucking serious. Luckily there's a window in the basement i climbed out nd i stayed at diggy's house for that time. Yea she doesnt really check on me she jus locks me down there with like no food or water. Only reason i live with… that woman; is cuz my mom died when i was 11, my dad i never knew or i dont remember him, nd my 20 year old brothers, Arson nd Armon, are in the marines. They've been in it for about every since they graduated, yea they didnt wanna live here with… that woman either, i miss them alot nd i worry about them all tha time. Budd they call once a week nd send me money each month so i can get by, yuh know for like pay my phone, lunch money, nd emergencies. They should have a leave of absence soon, i think they get to come home for christmas.

Peaches: ARIANA MAKE STEAK MY BABY LOVES STEAK

Ana: BUDD I ALREADY SEASONED THA CHICKEN

Peaches: B¡TCH I DONT CARE