heaven

I step into my room to find my girlfriend peacefully asleep with her arms holding a pillow close to her body. I can't help but smile at how innocent she looks as she sleeps. Her whole badass charisma completely washed down the drain.

I lay down next to her careful not to wake her up. She's perfect. I can't get over how attractive my cute little baby is.

Kate shoves the pillow she was hugging to the side, shifts her body close to mine and wraps her arms around my waist without opening her eyes. I smile to myself like an idiot and run my fingers gently through her short hair eventually drifting off to sleep as well.

•••

The soothing feeling of fingers tracing my collarbone softly, wakes me up. I open my eyes to see Kate watching her fingers running against my skin and looking back up at me.

"I'm sorry" she whispers "I didn't mean to wake you up"

"it's ok" I smile and sleepily rub my eyes

I check the time and see that I should be getting ready for work. I attempt to sit up but Kate pushes me back down.

"where are you going?" she says with confused furrowed brows

"I got a text saying I need to take a late night shift" I explain

"again?" she whimpers "I barely even see you anymore"

"I know baby, this week has been tough but I promise it will start getting better. After this project is completed I'll have you all to myself" I smile

"that sounds like heaven" she sighs laying her head on me

"...but I want you to have me right now" she swings a leg over my body straddling my hips

She winks at me and I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't the hottest thing I've ever seen. I sit up and plant a quick kiss on her cheek.

"don't tease me" she smirks and presses her lips against mine causing me to fall back on the bed.

Our lips slowly move against each other making me anxious for more. Her tongue glides against my lips and I gasp when she  deepens the kiss and begins to slowly rock her hips on top of mine.

My hands go to her back to push her body against mine and I begin to suck on her tongue causing her to make the hottest fucking moaning sound. Her hips rock harder against me and the urgency to rip her clothes off is really getting to me.

She leaves a trail of kisses from my lips to my jaw to my neck taking her dear sweet time nearly making me explode with anticipation. My hands travel to her ass that just looked so nice on top of me I couldn't resist. She smiles against my skin before biting and sucking on it. A moan escapes my lips from the feeling which she takes as a sign to suck a bit harder.

"baby" I gasp when she blows on my new sensitive bruise

"hmmm?" she says disconnecting her lips from my skin and looking up at me "do you want me to stop?"

"n -no" I say

"but you have to get going for work" she smiles knowing what she does to me

"you're right" I say playing along to her little game "I should probably go now"

"what?" she says "no, stay longer"

"no you're right"

"I was kidding, no baby don't leave yet" she says placing a kiss on my forehead

"promise you won't ever leave me" she says looking at me hopefully

"what? I have to go to work" I say

"no that's not what I meant. Like ...actually leave me " she says with furrowed brows and watery eyes to match

"No baby of course not" I say "I'd never leave you"

Her worry soon turns to happiness as she lays her head down on my chest and hugs me tightly.

"I love you" she whispers

"I love you" I say back but before I know it she's fast asleep and were back to square one.

a/n \\ so I didn't actually mention that they're both girls but yea they're both girls .

also even though I used the name "Kate" it's actually supposed to be holtzmann, I just found it weird to call her holtzmann idk so yea