~The Eldin Caves~

Start from the beginning

You and Link looked at eachother and nodded, following behind.

*~Timeskip~*

You Link and Impa entered the fiery caves of Eldin.

"Man, this cave is huge." You thought to yourself.

"Alright everyone, be on your guard, the enemy awaits." Impa held the hilt of her blade tightly.

You and Link unsheathed your swords as you saw  a large mob of skeletons marching towards you.

"Oh boy.." You sighed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once you and Link reached the Hylian Captain that was deeper in the caves and got rid of the spire that blocked the path, (With the help of a bombchu.) Everyone finally advanced.

But unfortunately, the enemy was just around the corner.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You Link and Impa came to and abrupt stop as another large quantity of enemies slowly came towards you, forcing you all to fall back.

Eventually, all three of you were side by side like a triangle, and you all looked at eachother in slight surprise.

"Stand your ground!" She ordered as the enemy closed in, you had been surrounded.

Suddenly, you heard a soft musical tune begin to play, you and Link looked at eachother for a moment and looked up to see what looked like a young woman with a harp in her possession.

She looked like a ninja of sorts, she had a white turban on her head and she had mysterious red eyes. She was armed with many Kunais on her legs, and surprisingly enough, her harp was a weapon as well.

She jumped down from the tall rock where she stood, and with a few strikes of her harp, every last enemy was blown away with large streaks of light.

The woman slowly walked toward you and the others.

"The princess isn't dead." She spoke.

"You'll reunite with her at some point during your journey, but not quite yet."

"You can call me...Sheik."

"It's a name that comes from the Sheikah tribe. They were servants of the Hyrulean Royal Family."

You and Link looked at the woman in slight curiosity and suspicion.

"The Sheikah tribe?" Impa questioned, causing you both to look at her.

"That's impossible..." She shook her head slightly with doubt in her voice.

You were going to ask what she meant, but the ground began to shake.

"We can talk more once we get out of this cave. For now, let me join you!"

You and the others advanced deeper into the caves, slashing down many foes in the process.

"These things just won't stop coming!" You growled as you cut down monster after monster, just for another to take its place.

You reached the Tunnel keep and discovered one of the bombchus, but you decided to let the others handle it and keep fighting the monsters.

"Well well well, hehehe... what do we have here?" You heard an odd voice cackle evilly.

You looked in all directions, but you couldn't find the person speaking, but soon enough, you realized it wasn't a person.

"Hey! Look out!" A soldier called, pointing behind you.

You turned just in time to see a large clawed hand coming straight towards you.

You tried to jump out of the way, but it was too late. It grabbed your body and pulled you toward it's owner, the dark wizard which you learned was named, Wizzro.

"Hehehehe... just look at you... it would be a shame to waste such a fine specimen.." The wizard's glowing red eye examined you closely as you struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let go of me!" You demanded angrily.

"Afraid I can't do that M'lady." The wizard refused.

You suddenly saw a Kunai nail Wizzro in, well, the eye.

He screeched in pain and you fell to the ground, knocking the wind out of you.

"Oof!"

You felt someone helping you up.

"Are you alright?" A female's voice spoke.

You looked up to see the woman known as Sheik at your side.

"Yes, thank you, Sheik." You nodded and stood up.

You heard the sound of shaking bones approaching you and Sheik, and you both looked to see more skeletons stalking their way toward you.

"Ready?" Sheik asked.

You nodded with a slight grin as you readied your sword.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once the way had been cleared to finally reach the escape point, you hurried to get there and fight off any monsters that blocked the path, since many soldiers were exhausted from a tough battle.

Unfortunately, you had not accounted for the wizard to be there.

"Not so fast!" Wizzro appeared from the shadows, pursuing your advance.

The large hand shot towards you, but you were prepared this time, and dodged.

You jumped and slashed at him, but you were knocked back to the ground by his dark magic.

"Don't even try to fight me foolish girl! I'm much to powerful for you."

You suddenly heard him shriek in pain, and looked up to see Impa returning her sword to its place, and the Wizard fading into darkness.

"Dang it..." You growled to yourself, pushing yourself up from the ground.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" Impa asked, assisting you to your feet.

"Yes.. I'm fine.." You told her.

"Good, let's make our way out of here, alright?"

You nodded, sheathing your sword.

Impa walked off to lead the soldiers out of the cave, leaving you to feel guilty for making her rescue you yet again.

You sighed as you thought to yourself.

"Will I ever be able to fight the enemy without forcing someone to help me..?" You looked at the ground with a frustrated look, holding your hands in tight fists.

You jumped slightly when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You looked to the side to see Link, giving you a sad look that said: "Are you okay?"

Not knowing how to answer, you looked away from his gaze.

Link's grip on your shoulder tightened slightly, causing you to look at him again.

Link had a more reassuring look now, and he had his left hand in a fist to his chest, giving you a determined nod.

You smiled slightly, and nodded back.

"Thanks, Link. I don't really know what I'd do if I didn't have you to help me out."

Link smiled with a small laugh.

"Well, let's go, we better not keep Impa waiting." You chuckled.

Link nodded.

You and Link left the caves and caught up with Impa, and then, you all made your way to Faron Woods, with hopes of finding the missing princess.

~Boo! ^*^ Finally got this chapter done! I apologize for the long wait, I procrastinate alot x) I hope you're liking the story so far, and I'll do my best to write the next chapter faster. See you! ^*^~❄