“ah, ah, ah.” I keep on saying whenever he thrust in. As his pace continues to move faster and faster, I hope my rectum would be the same as it is when this entire love making is done. I think its quit embarrassing to tell a doctor that my ass explode because of my boyfie.

Brian move me out of the bathroom and throw like a rug doll on his bed and i end up face first on it. What a harsh boyfriend, I didn’t even have time to face him when he moved in my back and put that thing on my hole again.

Think that he’s enjoying the ride as he moan in every thrust while i moan on pain and pleasure. “ahh. Ahh. Ahh.” We moned in synchronicity and..............

I think my phone get a little jealous about my dream as it keep on ringing waking me up from those dirty dreams. I reached for the phone and look for the ID: Lisa, my secretary is calling. What is it now? Before accepting the call i look into my you know and see the tent in there. I’m so gifted, i know it. Beyond those nights of actions, mine still manage to stands without much effort.

“Hey, Lisa what’s with the sudden call?” I asked directly after i hit the accept call button.

“Did I wake you up? Bet you have another night session with anyone last night, so how was it?” she asked. What a nosy secretary. If only she’s not my best friend, brat.

“Whatever Lisa, what is it? you wake me up early (i raise my head to see the wall clock reading 11:31)  9:31 in the morning just to ask about my night? Seriously?”

“excuse me mister buts its already 11:32.” She said.

“yeah i know that 2 hours ago. Now can i go back to sleep? Im still tired.”

“no you can’t, that would be your consequence on being so energetic at night, what are you a nocturnal? Why not making it on noon?”

“hah! Have you’ve been with anyone before? If you we’re me would you do it on noon?”

“Nah, whatever, Mr. Alejandro one of the stock holder is calling for an appointment for you, special matters he said.”

“Alejandro, who was that again?... ah, yeah I remember, the golden hair boy who wanna suck my dickie and im so good to deny charity which......”

“Pu-lease Francisco, I don’t what to hear any detail of your every night actions ok?”

“Homophobe.”

“Whatever, so do you want to have an appointment or not? Faggot.”

“Ouch, fine bitch. I’ll be there at 1.”

“haha, k. See yeah.”

“yeah, byie.......hey wait!”

“What!”

“Do you know that he also have those sweat firm ass that so likable-....”(toooot toooot) i hear those beeping sound as she brings the phone down. Haha. Tsk.

Sigh, i stretch a little still on my recumbent position and move to stand. I scan my body on the mirrors, tracing my chest, my abs, and lastly feeling the heat of my subsiding dicke till i see a piece of paper on the floor. I bend down and reached it and read:

Hey, i feel that you’re so tired so i didn’t wake you up. I prepared a food downstairs concluding that maybe you’ll be hungry and I’ve done the laundry. Hope you’ll have a nice day.

-Sebastian

Damn, i forgot about him. I reach for my phone again and dialled Sebastian. After a long 3 missed calls, i guess he’s in the class right now. Maybe he’ll read the text soon: