I will protect him, even if I die trying

Mark pov
He slipped the ring onto my finger. I jumped to his arms and leaned to kiss him. He kissed back. I broke from it. "Jack, do your parents know?" Jack looked at me tears forming in his eyes. "No, they don't even know who you are." I looked up at him in sympathy. "Then let's go tell them." Jack looked happy and nervous. "But first we need to get to class."
*TIME SKIPER TO DA EXTRA*
Me and Jack walked hand in hand. First to his and then mine for a sleepover. Lilly might come and bring food and a horror movie. I fixed the flowers in my hair. Jack opened the door and walked in. His mom and dad stud in front of us. "Who's the new girl Sean?" I looked at him, is he called Sean. I'll ask later.
Jack pov
I looked at my mom. "It's Jack, remember?" Dad gave a cold had glare at Mark, and at our locked hands. "Once again who is the new girl." That's when Mark looked up from his shoes. "I'm sorry Mr.McLoughlin I'm a boy." Mom and dad looked horrified. "Then why are you two holding hands?" Dad looked at us. "Dad, mom meet my boyfriend... Mark." He waved and smiled cutely. I mean how could you not love my tiny teddy bear he's ador- I felt a stinging sensation on my face. Before I knew it I was on the floor. Marks screamed my name. Then I saw him stand in front of me. My dad pulled his hand back ready to punch him. He swung at Marks face I screamed "STOP!" But he didn't make the blow. I saw Marks hand holding my dads. "My father worked in the army. He's taught me how to protect myself. But I told him I would protect the ones I love and I love Jack so...

I'll protect him, even if I die trying."