19. My First Time Sleepwalking

Start from the beginning

"Alright, but let me know if you change your mind."

*************

I crashed onto my bed that night, thinking about Uriah and his jackass of a brother. Uriah was so sweet and he had felt really bad when he realized how much it had hurt me to see him sitting with my enemy during lunch.

He'd taken me out to a movie after school and made jokes the entire time. I forgave him instantly, but I couldn't say the same for Elijah.

I had felt some sort of way when Elijah had told me that I was beautiful and that he liked me. I hadn't been repulsed by the idea of him liking me and strange butterflies had filled my stomach.

For some reason, I had felt myself wanting his words to be true, but that was before he had done it all as a joke. It just made me realize how I liked his brother that much more.

I fell asleep after watching a hundred videos on YouTube and showering. I left my window open since my parents didn't want to waste money on air conditioning.

***************

I slowly woke up the next morning, yawning and stretching my arms out to the sides. I froze when I hit something warm and solid.

No, not something; someone.

"Elijah!" I screamed, scrambling around in his bed. I sat straight up as his eyes flew open and he smacked a hand over my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He hissed, narrowing his eyes on me. I yanked his hand off my mouth and said, "Oh shit. No no no. Please tell me we didn't..." I trailed off, face burning bright red.

I looked at him, practically naked in just his boxers, and thought the worst. I prayed that we didn't do anything, but I honestly couldn't remember how I had gotten here.

He shook his head and said, "I didn't even know you were in my bed until just now. How did you get in here?"

I gawked. "You kidnapped me!" I yelled, pointing an accusing finger at him.

He grabbed my finger and looked at something over my shoulder. I twisted around to see what he was looking at.

His bedroom window was wide open and we could see right into my bedroom which also had the window open.

"Pervert! You really did kidnap me!" I concluded.

"Would you shut the hell up! You're giving me a headache. I didn't kidnap you. You came in here yourself."

"Nope, no way. I didn't-"

"Do you sleepwalk?" He asked, green eyes burning through my blue ones. I suddenly felt self conscious under his intense gaze and realized that I was wearing very skimpy pajamas. I yanked his sheets up to my chin, accidentally breathing in his intoxicating scent. 

"No. I've never sleepwalked in my life. Just admit you kidnapped me so I can beat the crap out of you," I demanded, throwing him my nastiest glare.

We both heard the sound of footsteps at the same time. Elijah's eyes were wild as he swept an arm out and tucked me against his naked chest, tucking me under the sheets just as his door opened and someone asked groggily, "Who were you talking to?"

I stiffened against Elijah when I heard Uriah's voice. Oh, shit. This was way worse than I had originally thought. I had thought it was bad when I woke up in Elijah's bed, but it was even worse if his brother, my boyfriend, found out.

I was all too conscious of where my body was pressed against Elijah's. My skin was on fire, yet I felt myself shiver and his arm around me tightened.

Elijah lazily yawned and answered, "Mae called and asked me to help her with the material she missed yesterday at school."

Smooth. Elijah knew just as much as I did how much trouble we would be in if we were caught. Uriah seemed to buy his lie and mumbled something incoherent before walking back out of the room.

I immediately separated myself from Elijah and sat at the foot of his bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and thought about all of the possibilities of how I could have gotten here. There was only one solution.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you're right. I must've sleepwalked in here somehow since our windows are so close."

He hitched an eyebrow. "Now that we're here and got that out if the way, do you want to..."

I gasped. "No! Elijah!"

"I was gonna ask, do you want to go back to your room? Jeez, Ronnie. What did you think I meant?" He asked, smirking knowingly.

My face burned in embarrassment. I quickly got to my feet and rushed over to his window, climbing up onto the windowsill. I made the mistake of looking down, all the way to the ground that seemed so far away. If I fell, I would die.

I sucked in a breath when I felt two hands burn through the thin fabric of my tank top as they grasped my waist. "I got you," Elijah whispered as his hair tickled my ear.

"N-No I can d-do it," I stuttered.

"Yeah, in your sleep you can," he said, ignoring me as he effortlessly lifted me off the windowsill and plopped me safely in my room.

As I was yanking the curtains shut so I couldn't see my annoying neighbor anymore, he winked and said, "Just let me know when you wanna do this again."

***********

Hey! It would be great if you guys wouldn't mind voting for this link (if it doesn't work, it's also in my bio):

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/YuBgBLEI7u

It is to support my story for a contest that I have entered! Thanks so much!
Comment when you have done so and I will vote for your stories!! :)

Stolen First TimesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara