Chapter 16

Last chapter ended when Jacob was at Sydney's house and they were basically interracting with each other.

I kept hitting her from the back

"Harmony you like that!! "

I said with full excitement .

It looks like Jacob was into it but accidentally called Sydney, harmony..

Sydney pov:
"What? DID YOU JUST CALL ME HARMONY? ... YOU LOVE HER? she pushes Jay from behind her picking up her clothes putting them on..

"I can't believe you. So you are fucking her, not 1 time more than that... just stay away from me and get out my house I never want to speak to you ever again.. we are done, don't text my phone anymore "

I was so hurt and heartbroken.. but I knew this would come, I loved this boy with my heart I swear and I would never think he would call me another female name.. I feel stupid .

Jacob pov:
"Sydney I'm sorry, it slipped I love you with all my heart I swear I do "

But Sydney didn't want to here that , she snapped on me and I don't want to leave and run to harmony so ima leave her satisfy.

I grab Sydney and threw her to the bed and she was crying trying to get me off her... I was too strong...

I didn't want to do this but the look on her face I knew she was very hurt... I pulled her panties down

She was still crying and shit so I begin to eat her out .... I was licking her clit first.. moving my tongue up and down... she was wet asf.... then I started to suck on it . She stopped crying. Then I went to moving my tongue around and around she started to moan. Next thing you know I forced my self into her. She screamed..
"Stop Jacob leave me alone I don't want this.... ahhhhh fuck "

She groannn. I ignored all signs.. her shit was wet asf... hurt pussy is good... I was fucking her for hours. I started to kiss her...
She told me she was about to cum. I was to .. so she cammed and I finally came out... there no but tho... so I left.

Sydney pov:
After we was finished.. I later there..... he left. Nothing just put his clothes on and left.

I felt like he was basically using me.. .. but it's whatever he was not going any where he loved me.