Chapter 1

We moved to this neighborhood nearby a school. I wasn't really sure what it was called, I just was ready to move my bed into my room and go straight to sleep. We arrived here round 4 am. I wasn't hungry or anything. My mom wouldn't let me take a quick nap she wanted everything to be settled in because her friends where comming over. Did I tell you guys that my mom was born here in Broward County, Florida? Yeah but she moved away because grandma and her had a problem . I'm guessing because Mom got pregnant and grandma hated to see her get pregnant at a young age. I never really saw grandma or the rest of our family. Ive spoke to them plenty of times. We moved here because it was time for grandma to accept my mom beautiful angel. That was me. My dad was not much of a speaker so he would not tell me half of what was actually going on. I'm his favorite. Well I'm the only child so of course. But back to what I was saying. We finally settled into the house. My dad was suppose to show me around but I was to tired to even make a sound torwards him. Plus I was aggravated because mom wanted the house to be perfect. After settling in. It was now 1 in the afternoon. We are suppose to be going to sign me up to my new school. I can't wait to meet new people.

*Comment below. 😘 I'm working on chapter 2