Flashback I: How We Met

Pia's POV
"fuck fuck fuck...." She curses as i feel her tighten up. I could hear our bed shaking with how fast she was moving. The muscles on her forearms start flexing as she gets near her explosion. At the sight of this, I too, start to feel myself  nearing my peak...  She looked so macho with her swollen jawline and wet hair. How could anyone look so good in perspiration?

"Pia.... I'm cumming baby. Shit!" I hear her say. Never once did her eyes leave mine

"Don't stop Aly. I'm near too. Make me cum too hMmMmmmm" I then pace myself along with the rhythm of her body. After several seconds of romantic gestures and erotic words about what she was going to do to me again and again. We finally reach our climax. It was so intense. We both collapse into each other's body. She was breathless, while I was exhausted.

She rolls over, and makes me lie on top of her. She then places the thick comforter over our drained bodies and kisses my hair. Brought by the eventful night, the start of my reign and the spontaneity of the said activity, I ended up falling asleep right away, not at all worried about what may happen tomorrow.

......

I wake up to a familiar scent engulfing me. And i knew, right then and there that what happened last night wasn't a dream. I feel her arm around my shoulder and my leg tangled in hers. I smile and hug her tighter. She smelled of chocolates and mint. I pop open one eye and see her still sleeping heavily. Even snoring a little.

I smile and contain my laughter, afraid to wake her up. I just look at her and observe her facial features. Not that i don't memorise them all by heart. It was just that i barely would have the chance to be this close to her and with no one around us, i wanted to take advantage of the situation. The longer i look at her, the more I realise how lucky i am to have her in my life and the more I realize why I can't let her out of my sight.

FLASHBACK TO 2014

"How's your restaurant Pia? I heard you're planning to put one up." I hear my fellow Binibining Pilipinas sister, Shamcey Supsup ask as we ate our lunch over at Dean and Deluca in Makati. It was a shabby chic restaurant that served gourmet food. We were seated in a table good for two near a window. The atmosphere inside was kinda busy as it was lunch time and everybody was hurrying up to get back to work.

"I plan to, Yes. But I've been having trouble finding people who can help me out. With the competition only 6 months away, i cant afford to miss training." I reluctantly reply as i sliced the leafy veggies i had on my plate.

"You know, i'm great friends with the owner of this restaurant. Maybe she can help you out." Shamcey voluntarily says with glee in her eyes.

"Her? Wow. Talk about girl power. What's her name?" I ask, also interested at who this girl might be.

" Oh. Her name's Aly Valdez.... Have you heard about her?" I somehow choke on my food a little at hearing her name.

I pause to think and distinctly remember a friend of mine, ranting to me about a certain businesswoman disrupting her sales. "Yeah. I think I've heard some of my friends mention her before. Why is she so popular? I mean, is she that good at making money" i ask not really seeing why this so called Aly Valdez is so much to talk about. Yet.

"Well. For one, she's super successful. And she's like, what? A year or two older than us!Two, she's insanely attractive and super sexy-" "wow insanely and super? how come i don't know this girl." I cut Shamcey off and she gets pissed "Shhh! I'm not finished. Here's the juicy part."

She eyes me darlingly. "What? What's the juicy part?" I somehow laugh at my friend's geekiness. Shamcey leans in at the table, even looks from left to right as if checking if someone was spying on us. Then she smiles, and whispers..."She likes girls"