Chapter 10 - Who Ate Your Bowl Of Sunshine, Tundercloud?

Start from the beginning

I twiddled my thumbs, watching Bradshaw take a huge gulp of water from his bottle.

"Ah yes" He was still panting, sweat trickling from this forehead, even though he just dried his face with his towel. "Let's have a look at your timetable" His hand gestured for me to pass him the piece of paper.

Rummaging through my bag, I revealed a folded timetable, and presented it to him.

Taking one look at my timetable, he handed it back.

"Room 105, I'll take you there myself"

"A-are you sure?" I questioned, worrying about his sanity. He was really going to walk around the school looking like my grandma?

He now grabbed the cable string which I hadn't noticed on the side of his desk. He placed his foot on he cable, and grabbed each handled pulling it towards him. "What, are you embarrassed to be walking around the school with the Principle?" He questioned, while training in his face as he pulled the cable towards him.

I'm not embarrassed to be walking with the Principle, I'm embarrassed to be walking with the Principle dressed like that.

"No, of course not sir, I just don't want to be a burden..." He was now doing lunges across the room, stretching out his legs. "I mean, you seem like you have your hands full" I finished, completely stunned at what i was witnessing.

"Don't be silly! I'll take you there right now" He insisted, and so I went along with it.

We made our way down the hallways, getting odd glances from students. Oh boy, oh boy.

"How's the fist?"

"W-what? Oh yeh, the fist" I awkwardly chuckled. "It's fine thanks" I finally managed to spit out.

"Glad to hear it, did you put ice on it like I told you to?" I was starting to feel very uncomfortable and uneasy. Why would he bring this up randomly...what if he knew.

Even if he did know, why isn't he punishing me? Why does he have to torture me about it?

"Yes sir, I did"

We climbed up a flight of stairs, I was only a few feet behind Bradshaw, I followed his trail and watched as he heroically pranced around the school in his Pilates outfit.

God this man was brave.

We finally came to a halt. I almost bumped into the back of Bradshaw from his sudden movement, but luckily I balanced myself.

"Room 105" he smiled, locking his hands together.

"Thank you sir" I smiled back, but it was still an awkward smile.

"You know, I think I read somewhere that if you punch with your thumb over your knuckles it increases the hit"

I stood still, not moving at all, I felt paralysed. He must know, he's on to me, and he's just waiting for me to break.

Giving me a gentle smile, he rushed down the hallway, leaving me standing immobilised, trying to find words, but none would release.