Chapter 10 - Who Ate Your Bowl Of Sunshine, Tundercloud?

I was up and ready for school on time, wearing Carters black Nike hoodie again and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Yes, today was one of those days.

Grabbing my shoes, I quickly pop my head into Alex's room. He was still sound asleep, and he looked so peaceful too. Tip toeing towards his desk, where his keys sat, I made little noise and grabbed what I needed, before planting a small kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks bro"

"It's okay" A small whisper came out, which caught me off guard.

Turning on my heels, I made my way out of his room, closing the door quietly.

I swear it's only me who tries to be quiet when everyone else is sleeping, but when I'm sleeping it's like a nuclear fallout.

Stepping out of the front door,
A ball of fresh air hits me in the face, while my long hair is flying behind me.

***

The parking lot was seemingly empty, maybe Mackenzie wasn't the only person bunking today.

I parked Annalise in a reasonable parking space which was close to the school.

And yes, Alex named his car Annalise.

I made my way into the schools main doors, heading in the direction of my locker, still not too sure where I was, but trying hard not to look like a lost puppy in front of everyone.

To my advantage, from where I was, my locker wasn't too far away, and I found it without a problem.

Opening it, I peer down at my timetable for today, making me search in my bag for my necessary items.

Since I was at the principles office yesterday during home room time, I didn't know where it would of been. Looking from my timetable up to the hallway, and back down to my timetable, I started to panic a little as I didn't know where my home room would be.

Maybe I should just skip it again.

Thinking better of it, I walk to the principles office, preparing myself for a conversation that would mentally scar me.

Knocking twice before entering, I see Principle Bradshaw sprawled on the floor, wearing pink sweat bands on his head and wrists, accompanied by neon green leg warmers.

He was doing pilates, arching his back in what looked like a very uncomfortable position.

How old was this guy?  

Although I was standing in his office for almost 30 seconds already, he still didn't notice me.

Clearing my throat, I stood awkwardly at the door of his office, unsure whether I was supposed to shut the door behind me or leave it open and allow every student walking past to see how crazy our principle was...Now thinking about it, they probably already knew.

Bradshaw fell onto his back, panting quickly. "Skye? What can I help you with?"

He stood up now, walking over to where his towel was, patting it on his forehead.

It took me a while to recover before I spoke, "Well, since I was with you yesterday morning...I'm unsure of where my home room is"