Chapter 1

LIZAS POV

Gabbie texted me saying that she wanted to have a collab with me and her friend David. I haven't met David yet, so this is going to be the first time.

Liza: *sings* "IN FOREVER."

Sorry I do say a lot of puns that are punny. Pfh. Okay let's get back to what I was saying.

It's 4:47 now and I'm supposed to meet at her house at 5:00. Shoot, it takes about 25 minutes to get there. I should get going. I suppose I could do a vlog, Driving with Liza, while I'm at it.

I packed my camera, phone, money, and other stuff in my purse and headed out to my car.

I set up my camera quickly in the car and started to record. I closed the door and counted to three. 1...2...3. I opened the door wide open.

Liza: "WOOOOOO! HEY GUYS WHATS UP-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because I started laughing way to hard. Someone saw me and looked at me with a weird look. That would be a good intro.

I started the car and started to talk.

Liza: "Hey guy it's your girl Liza. Not coming at cha cause I'm driving, and if I do I'll probably die....

ANYWAYS! I'm heading to someones house, and going to meet someone new. I bet you're asking,

Who Liza who" I said with a double chin.

Liza: "Well you'll see once I get to their house."

I kept on driving to Gabbys house while talking to my camera. Which sounds like I have no friends.

Liza: "Okayyyyy, I'm almost thereeeeee."

I took a turn to the left and arrived at her house. I turned off my camera, took the keys out of my car, and opened the door. I got out of the car and walked up the stairs to Gabbys apartment. But I call it a house. WHO CARES IT STILL LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE.

I knocked on the door and saw Gabby open the door.

Gabbie and Liza: "Heyyyy."

We hugged each other quickly and walked into her house.

Liza: "So where's  the David dude-"

X: "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Liza: "AHHHH!"

I looked behind me and saw David laughing his butt off, and Gabbie was laughing with him. While I stood there in a pouty face.

Liza: "I'm leaving." In a kiddy voice.

David: "No! Liza, it was a joke." He said holding his camera directed at me.

I walked out the door just for the sake of his YouTube video, then I walked back in laughing.

David: "I thought you were leaving."

I stopped laughing and turned around walking out the door like a grumpy gorilla, swinging my arms side to side fast.

They laughed harder and he turned off his camera. I walked back in laughing and pulled up my jeans.

Gabbie: "Okay, *laughs*, David, this is Liza. And Liza this is David."

We shook each other's hands and my heart skipped a beat. WOAH, that's not normal.

Pshhhhhh I mean, that's totally normal. That happens a lot when I shake people's hands. Hehe.