The date

Annie's pov:
I am going over to Katie's house and Brennan's there. I've kind of like him since field day , but I was scared that he didn't like me back ,but as I walked up the stairs to go to Katie's room I saw in Brennan's room he printed out the picture of us and pinned to his wall and had a heart around me.

Katie's pov:
I was in my room when Annie came in and told me what she saw in my brothers room. I was really happy for her.

Annie's pov:
So Katie can I go out with him cause well I sorta like him too I'm not saying that he will ask me out because well I don't really think so but if he did can I because I want to mak sure it is ok with you before I say yes or no.

Katie's pov:
Sure! I actually think it is kinda cute.

Brennan's pov:
I heard that Annie saw what I did in my room I bet she thinks I'm a stalker or something. As I went into Ryan's room I could hear Annie and Katie's whole conversation about me...she likes me well I have always like her so I guess I will ask her out!

Annie's pov:
I went downstairs to get something to eat and when I was there Brennan told me that he liked me and asked me out!!! I said yes!

Annie's pov:
I'm on my date with Brennan and it has been good so far we have mainly been talking about school and other stuff. Once I got my food I dropped my napkin and when I picked it up as my head popped up he kissed me on the lips!