But silenced when a gash of wind entered, standing at the middle is an yellow unknown octopus appeared at the ballroom.

"Hello everybody! They call me Korosensei!" The thing said, they all panicked but not the E-class and Tetsuya. He walked up to the thing ,sending others confused and scared.

"Hi you must be the famous Korosensei. I've heard a lot about you from Nagisa .."Tetsuya said while he walked up to him. He was about to shake his tentacle when it melted/destroyed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Akashi's POV (haha yeah didn't see that coming don't you?)

Who is this Nagisa? Is she, his girlfriend? OK this curiosity is starting to stress me. I snapped my thoughts when, that thing called 'korosensei ' was about to shake the hand of Tetsuya but once he grab it. Korosensei's tentacle melted/destroyed! What!? How!!?

"Eh.............." Korosensei was shocked so we are. Then he back away really fast almost we didn't see him move.. Mabey he can break the sound barrier ........ anyway why did he back away?

"Oh I'm so sorry korosensei , Nagisa told me to put this on ........ I didn't think it can harm anyone" Tetsuya said while he removed the rubber thingy on his hand.

"Oh that's alright. I didn't think or believe Nagisa would do that" korosensei said while  walking back to Tetsuya .I look around me and they still stood stunned except for Karma and his classmates.

"Can I have a hug to comfort me korosensei?" Say what!!? I was gonna protest but someone tapped my shoulder. It was that girl who don't want to tell me her name with Karma by her side. They just smiled and signaled me to 'not-say-anything' . then they turned to their classmates and signaled them something.

Is she Karma's girlfriend? I thought that he has a boyfriend .... I maybe gay but my father accept it 2 months ago. Karma is gay too but he is in a relation in 3 months.

They turned their gaze to Tetsuya and korosensei. He wrap two of his tentacles around his his body. Then I saw a glimpse of Tetsuya smirking with a hint of bloodlust?

Then out of nowhere the girl brought out a rubber knife? And Karma did the same, they attack korosensei. Korosensei dodge every combined attacks. They stopped and now pulled out guns! Are they insane! Even for Karma who is my cousin!

"Ready...." The girl said then the blonde woman come out of nowhere with Karma's classmates. Wait.. Whap t is Tetsuya doing! He pulled out two guns that I didn't saw then in him.

"Aim....." Then Karma's pulled their guns too,pointing out at their guns to korosensei. The tension in the air is so soffocating none of us want to move.