Chapter 7

Naruto Pov.

Me and Sasuke went to the bathroom and I just stayed there about a minute or two. I went back to the classroom seeing Kiba making out with Neji. I was grossed out and I just shouted.
"You're saying Sasuke's going to screw me look at yourselves you're making out in school!" I teased them
Sasuke added "This dobe is smart in a way."
"I am not a dobe you teme"
"if you aren't a dobe then...catch me if you can!"
Sasuke ran and I chased after him. 5 minutes later I lost him and just gave up. I went back to the classroom and saw Sasuke sitting there sleeping. I decided to scare him. I sneaked over to his back and..."Boo!!" I shouted at him and he jumped up and he was now wide awake. Thanks to me.

Sasuke Pov.

          I can't believe that I, Sasuke Uchiha, got scared of that dobe,Naruto,. I went outside to help the people prepare for the festival. But I saw that they were all finished. I just went to the library and read a book.
Time skip~~

           Well that was an interesting book. wished the characters were smart though. I went back to the classroom and saw Naruto asleep. This is my time for revenge*evil grin* I sneaked up behind him and... he was awake after all. That dobe is seriously a sneaky one.