0.4

"How could you do that, you bastard!" I yell, pushing him a little as the waitress, Shelly, smirks at me.

"How crazier can you get?" She jokes, grabbing Grayson's shoulder, "babe let's head out after my shift."

"Just know that you hurt me more than you believe I hurt you; maybe you should tell her you have a twin too so she won't make a common mistake."

I then walk away, tears cascading from my eyes and down my cheeks; my throat closing it's walls, bound to shut out the oxygen. My emotions were being isolated from the light. They were caged away and onl

Maybe I should have just continued what I was doing before I've ever met him, wearing the mask so not only will I hurt more, but people won't know that the mask that covers me holds back the emotional pain that cuts severely deeper than reality.
--------
Staying at home without him here to guide me in the light hurts. He was my light. I tried to be the light for him every now and then when he needed it.

"G-gracie?" I hear a voice call out.

"What are you doing here Grayson," I spat at him, hostility laced in my voice

"I'm sorry. I - I was wrong y-you were right," he groans; spitting out your emotions is pretty hard when you're feeling so much and, yet Grayson still won't hear how angry your voice is. He can only tell by your facial expression.

I understand. I'll have to try to forget what's happened today but I understand," I whisper, as tears fall from it's spawner.

"P-please don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry over somebody like me. I'm not worth your tears," he mumbles, running his hands through my hair as he calms me down, me sitting on his lap as we both sit on the carpet; back against the couch and head plastered to each other, "you're the reason I do everything I do. You're my anchor, I've changed so much for you and you make me so happy. I started speaking and doing things I'd never do by myself. Only for you."
_____
"When you're hospitalized or in pain, understanding a doctor's diagnosis or a nurse's instructions is hard enough. But when you're deaf, it can feel like being shut out," Grayson supposed.

"Do you take meds for it?" I ask while I start taking off his baggy sweater to replace it with actual Pj's.

"No, only for my depression though," he remarked.

"Then let's take your pills," I demand, going inside his bag.

"No," he laughs.

"Why?"

"You won't wanna know, you'd run away," he smirks.

"Tell me, it must be important. Does it have to do with your body?" I ask baffled.

"Yeah, that's why I didn't take the meds. I was afraid one certain thing wouldn't work properly," he laughs.

I couldn't say anything after that. Grayson immediately grabbed my waist, trailing kisses along my neck and tenderly trailing his fingers down my stomach towards my underwear. Pulling off my underwear as he turns me around and unstraps my bra, leaving me naked.

"You're so smooth, you're like an angel."

Grayson then turns me around, moving the hair out of my face.

"I love you," I say slowly, allowing him to read the words that so commonly come out of my mouth.

"I love you more," and with that he strips from his clothes, leaving us both naked, kisses in between.

Grayson then lays me on the soft mattress, running his hands along my body and glancing from my chest to my lower half every now and then. His eyes darkening when I inhale; in his eyes those are my moans, the call outs for him that he can't hear but only feel.

He kissed me again, this time slow and passionate as he penetrated me deeply
He moved inside me with a hard thrust, his hair covering his face as he exhaled deeply.

__
He pulled the blanket over us two as we latched hands, my hand lying on his stomach. We binge watched The Walking Dead together whilst I lied on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

Losing my virginity to him was something I always wanted to do, and now I'm sure that I want to spend my life with him, my anchor, Cafe boy.