Caught in the act

I had just got home from school and had spaced out the fact that Audrey was coming over so me being me I took my shirt and pants off to be left in my bra and underwear, then I turned on my favorite song to dance to like a dumb ass idiot, and just to top it off Audrey walks in on me dancing and singing the song.

Audrey: nice dance moves tae.
Tae: omg Audrey I forgot you were coming over.
Audrey: well abviousely you forget, completely.

After Audrey walked in I was abviousely very embarrassed. I do alot of embarrassing things but this is one of the most akward things I've done in my teen years. As I'm over here spacing out Audrey takes a picture of me, of course because it's Audrey what should I expect.

Tae: no Audrey delete the picture!
Audrey: why should I you look HOT!
Tae: why are you here again?
Audrey: so we can study.
Tae: oh yeah..I forgot.
Audrey: yeah once again Abviousely you did forget.
Tae: shut up.

~After studying~
Tae: Un it's Friday so do you want to stay the night here tonight?
Audrey: sure as long as you don't start dancing again.
Tae: shut up.

After we got our stuff off the bed we decided we were going to watch some movies and eat popcorn. I gave Audrey a choice of movies to watch, and of course she knows I like to watch horror movies but I get scared way to easy so she picks a scary movie that she knows will possibly keep me up all night, she picks oculus.

~After the movie~
The movie ended and I was hiding under the blanket as Audrey held me in her arms.

Audrey: you can stop hiding now.
Tae: no thanks I'm good.
Audrey: ok then.

As Audrey got off the bed I pulled the blanket off of me to see nothing but darkness. Because I'm who I am I got scared and called out for Audrey just to get no respons, so I reached over to turn the lamp on my bed side tabel on. As I was turning on the lamp something grabbed my arm and I screamed, and then Audrey turned on the lamp laughing her ass off.

Tae: Audrey it's not funny!
Audrey: to you it isn't but to me it's priceless.
Tae: whatever.

After a while of just talking Audrey fell asleep and soon after so did I.