I'm done

Sometimes I get pissed off. When I get angry most of the time no one would by the wiser because I always try to hold my composure. If I am angry with someone, I know or at least am pretty well certain that it is not the person I am angry with but the situation and will do my best to change the situation before becoming unglued with the person.

With that being said I will move mountains for a friend just so that they can find relief. If that friend can still not see that I am doing them a favor by smoothing a path for them to reach the sea I will then go as far as to dig the whole at the base of where the mountain once was and trench it to the ocean. If still the friend is unsatisfied I will teach them how to swim before moving on to do it again after pointing them in the proper direction.

If after years of setting up other friends who needed to find some comfort I return to the original one to find out that nothing has changed other than they forgot the direction and haven't fulfilled any of what they'd set out to do, only being anxious for me to return and feed them. I will take that mountain I moved, turn it upside down and put it back where it was filling in the whole which contained the water trenched from the ocean, plus filling in the entire trench before handing the person seeds to plant, showing them how and even staying long enough to harvest before moving on from my anger with the situation.Though the original friend would no longer hold the same level of friendship.

I would then go to do the same thing all over with the next friend I made and if at that point and the next friend took my advice and is doing really well for himself and I get to take a nice holiday and relax. At which point I'd, after my relaxation travel to the next friend's home I'd helped set up and find out that they were running a bit behind and could have used some help like yesterday, well I'm here today and with a little work we'd get back on track and focussed in on the task at hand. So on and so forth.

Now the first friend who no longer holds the same light in my eyes as they'd originally has planted the seeds I'd given to them, but has not taken care of the plot by the time I return again to see how everything has worked out. So is therefor hungry again because the weeds have taken over and everything is going to the birds. I am upset by this, but what can I do other than now teach them which weeds to eat and how to catch, cook and eat the birds?

At this point I am so fed up by the first friend's slack habits that I just quit and think about the ones I met along the way and grow ever remorseful for having forgotten more than I'd known prior and possibly steered some in the wrong direction unintentionally by giving them what the wanted instead of what they needed to succeed. Now it's time for me and I have my own place and am alone with my thoughts but am also lost to myself over what to do next. Everyone I've ever helped is now doing good for themselves and I am sore and upset.

Having spent my time worrying over others and now have to wait on someone special to me to come along and help me, not only am I helpful I am also extremely stubborn. The next contract I get into best be not written on paper but chiseled in stone. That way if they contract is disrupted in any way and is to be broken it'll be on one or the others head. I'm done. Thank you for your time everybody and there's no doubt I'll be here tomorrow because I am still upset with the original friend which is me.

New poetry book or...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें