RANT - OH THE CLICHE

So this is just one of the many clichés I have found while browsing books. I've seen some review books who have done the same thing.
THE BAD BOY AND THE GOOD GIRL *Cringe*

Don't get me wrong, I kinda like romance books. But these books, are just ugh sometimes.

1. The bad boy ALWAYS HAS SOME SORT OF 'BAD' NAME. For example: Have you seen (Jack, Ryan, Alex/Alex, Ryder) he's like so HAWT. It's like really. Cmon now let's be CREATIVE this is what Wattpad is for, releasing your creativity! SO LETS GET SOME DIFFERENT NAMES, YA? OKAY? OKAY.
2. The good girl is always displayed as a nerd, but she's like SUPER HAWT. But everyone's like: EW DID YOU SEE HER. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER AND IVE NEVER SPOKEN TO HER BUT EW. And if a girl can carry that many books, as the story describes, SHE CAN PROBABLY TACKLE A LINE BACKER. And she always is just wearing sweatshirt and jeans, which I can confirm IS WHAT LIKE EVERYONE WEARS?!?
3. She always has some pushy best friend who is like HOOKING UP WITH EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL I MEAN WHAT? And the person ALWAYS encourages them to do something insane, when the girl says no, the best friend like FORCES HER TO DO SAID INSANE THING. -.- 
4. The bad boy must live across the street or next door! AND THEY HAVE TO BE GOING TO THE SAME SCHOOL, I IS CRUCIAL. AND HE ALWAYS HAS TO BE THE NEW KID OR GOES UNNOTICED BY THE MAIN GIRL.  Oh and he has to have a group of jerky friends to pick on everyone, and the bad boy, who we have established is super HAWT. Has to be single even though he is SUPER HAWT, and therefor there has to be girls swooning over and flirting with him every single second of his life.
5. HOW DOES THE MOTHER HAVE NO IDEA THAT HER DAUGHTER IS BEING BULLIED AT SCHOOL?!? I MEAN OF COURSE THE GOOD GIRL WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING BUT HER 'BEST FRIEND' AND THE SCHOOL STAFF?! Who which by the way also have no idea that this bad boy is a total jerk and is probably having a relationship with multiple people AT THE SAME TIME????? I mean this is why we have guidance councilors.
6. The bad boys mom has no idea that her son is a total waste of breath. WHILE THE IS FATHER IS FULL ON SUPPORTING HIM ON DOING NOTHING AND FAILING CLASSES?! And he acts so innocent around his parents and the never once catch him being a total jerk face?
7. JUST BECAUSE THE 'BAD BOY' WEARS A LEATHER JACKET DOEST MAKE HIM BAD. SURE MAYBE HE DRIVES A MOTORCYCLE BUT MY GRANPA USED TO WEAR ONE AND DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE ONLY A FEW YEARS AGO?!?!?!? Sure he fails his classes, but so do other people, that just means they're dumb.  -.-

- - - - - -

This is just my opinion so don't get your underwear in a knot. I'm entitled to my own opinion to :p